November 4 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The significance of this birthday should be first deciphered through its connected western zodiac sign:
- The linked zodiac sign with Nov 4 1960 is Scorpio. The period of this sign is between October 23 and November 21.
- The Scorpion symbolizes Scorpio.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for anyone born on 11/4/1960 is 4.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its representative characteristics are self-reliant and self-interested, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The associated element for Scorpio is the Water. The main three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- prefering the self-protection mode
- having a strong imagination
- preferring to wait for the right moment
- The modality for Scorpio is Fixed. The most representative three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- Natives born under Scorpio are most compatible in love with:
- There is no love compatibility between Scorpio natives and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 4 1960 health astrology
As astrology may suggest, the one born on November 4, 1960 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
November 4 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birthday meanings derived from the Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way its influences on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try to understand its message.
- The 鼠 Rat is the zodiac animal associated with November 4 1960.
- The element connected with the Rat symbol is the Yang Metal.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 2 and 3, while 5 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are blue, golden and green, while yellow and brown are the ones to be avoided.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- charismatic person
- industrious person
- meticulous person
- shrewd person
- Some elements that may characterize the love related behavior of this sign are:
- thoughtful and kind
- ups and downs
- When trying to define the portrait of an individual ruled by this sign you have to know few about his social and interpersonal relationship skills such as:
- very energic
- always willing to help and care
- available to give advice
- integrates very well in a new social group
- This symbolism has an impact upon one's career as well, and in support of this belief some ideas of interest are:
- rather prefers flexibile and non-routine positions than routine
- rather prefers improving things than following certain rules or procedures
- often sets up ambitious personal goals
- rather prefers to concentrate on the big picture than on details
- Rat and any of the following signs can enjoy happiness in a relationship:
- It is supposed that the Rat can have a normal relationship with these signs:
- There is no affinity between the Rat and these ones:
- team leader
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- there is a likeliness to suffer from respiratory and skin health problems
- proves to be active and energic which is beneficial
- there is a likeliness to have health problems due to work-load
- George Washington
- Denise Richards
- Wei Zheng
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for November 4 1960 was Friday.
The soul number that rules the 4 Nov 1960 birthday is 4.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Scorpio is 210° to 240°.