November 5 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
There are some eloquent western astrology implications associated with this birthday and we should start with:
- The associated horoscope sign with November 5 1952 is Scorpio. It is positioned between October 23 and November 21.
- The symbol for Scorpio is Scorpion.
- The life path number that rules those born on Nov 5 1952 is 6.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its observable characteristics are self-assured and unassertive, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Water. Three best descriptive characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- need to feel good about the things they do
- taking longer to make decisions
- having a deep sense of knowing how other people feel
- The modality for this sign is Fixed. The most representative three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- There is a high compatibility in love between Scorpio and:
- Scorpio is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 5 1952 health astrology
As Scorpio does, people born on 11/5/1952 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
November 5 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The interpretation of Chinese zodiac can surprise with new and interesting information related to the significance of each date of birth, that is why within these lines we are trying to understand its meanings.
- People born on November 5 1952 are considered to be ruled by the 龍 Dragon zodiac animal.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- It is belived that 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unlucky.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the things that can be said about this zodiac animal we may include:
- loyal person
- vigorous person
- direct person
- passionate person
- Some elements that may characterize the love related behavior of this sign are:
- puts value on a relationship
- dislikes uncertainty
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- Among the traits related to social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be included:
- can easily get upset
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- open only to trusted friends
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- always seeking new challenges
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of the following signs can be a successful one:
- There are chances of a normal relationship between the Dragon and these signs:
- A relationship between the Dragon and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- business analyst
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- has a good health condition
- should try to do more sports
- Joan of Arc
- Melissa J. Hart
- Florence Nightingale
- Salvador Dali
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for 5 Nov 1952 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for November 5 1952 was Wednesday.
The soul number that rules the November 5, 1952 day is 5.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 210° to 240°.