November 7 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrological meanings of this date should be first deciphered by taking into consideration the characteristics of its associated horoscope sign:
- The zodiac sign of a native born on Nov 7 1953 is Scorpio. This sign is placed between: October 23 - November 21.
- Scorpio is represented with the Scorpion symbol.
- The life path number for everybody born on November 7, 1953 is 9.
- The polarity of this sign is negative and its main characteristics are self-reliant and timorous, while it is classified as a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Water. Three best descriptive characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- having a strong creative streak
- high sensitivity
- stimulated by internal feelings
- The modality for Scorpio is Fixed. The most important three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- There is a high compatibility in love between Scorpio and:
- Scorpio people are least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 7 1953 health astrology
Someone born under Scorpio horoscope has a predisposition to suffer from health issues in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system like the ones mentioned below. Please remember that this is a short list containing a a few examples of illnesses and ailments, while the possibility to be affected by other diseases should not be neglected:
November 7 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birthday meanings derived from the Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way its influences on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try to understand its message.
- The November 7 1953 zodiac animal is considered the 蛇 Snake.
- The element linked with the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- This zodiac animal has 2, 8 and 9 as lucky numbers, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Light yellow, red and black are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the specificities that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- materialistic person
- efficient person
- leader person
- oriented to results person
- Briefly we present in here some trends that may characterize the love behavior of this sign:
- less individualistic
- dislikes being rejected
- jealous in nature
- dislikes betrail
- When trying to define the portrait of an individual ruled by this sign you have to know few about his social and interpersonal relationship skills such as:
- available to help whenever the case
- slight retention due to concerns
- has few friendships
- very selective when choosing friends
- If we are trying to find explanations relating to this zodiac influences on the evolution of one's career, we can state that:
- proves to adapt quickly to changes
- often perceived as hard worker
- has creativity skills
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- It is considered that the Snake is compatible with there three zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Snake and any of these signs can prove to be a normal one:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Snake and these ones:
- administrative support officer
- sales man
- should avoid any vicies
- should try to keep a proper sleeping schedule
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Elizabeth Hurley
- Charles Darwin
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On November 7 1953 was a Saturday.
The soul number that rules the 7 Nov 1953 day is 7.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Scorpio is 210° to 240°.