November 9 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
To begin with, here are some essential astrological meanings for this date and its associated sun sign:
- People born on November 9, 1960 are governed by Scorpio. This astrological sign is placed between October 23 and November 21.
- Scorpio is represented by the Scorpion symbol.
- The life path number for the ones born on 11/9/1960 is 9.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its main characteristics are independent and reserved, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for Scorpio is the Water. The main three characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- finding motivation internally
- having a strong creative streak
- enjoying to explore new sides of a problem
- The associated modality for this sign is Fixed. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- It is a very good match between Scorpio and the following signs:
- It is no match between Scorpio and the following signs:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 9 1960 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system is a characteristic of Scorpio people. That means someone born on this day has a predisposition to suffer from illnesses and health issues in connection to these areas. Below you can see a few examples of health problems and diseases those born under Scorpio zodiac sign may need to deal with. Bear in mind that the possibility for other health issues to occur should not be ignored:
November 9 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of birth date on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- The November 9 1960 zodiac animal is the 鼠 Rat.
- The element for the Rat symbol is the Yang Metal.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 2 and 3, while numbers to avoid are 5 and 9.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are blue, golden and green, while yellow and brown are the ones to be avoided.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- shrewd person
- tenacious person
- meticulous person
- industrious person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- sometime impulsive
- thoughtful and kind
- care giver
- In terms of the qualities and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this zodiac animal we can state the following:
- seeking new friendships
- likeable by others
- very sociable
- always willing to help and care
- Few career related characteristics that may describe how this sign behaves are:
- often sets up ambitious personal goals
- is sometimes difficult to work with because of perfectionism
- has a good perspective on own career path
- rather prefers improving things than following certain rules or procedures
- There is a high affinity between the Rat and the following zodiac animals:
- There is a normal affinity between the Rat and these symbols:
- The Rat cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- team leader
- business man
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- there is a likeliness to have health problems due to work-load
- proves to have an eficient diet program
- there is a likeliness to suffer from respiratory and skin health problems
- Kelly Osbourne
- Hugh Grant
- Louis Armstrong
- William Shakespeare
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for 9 Nov 1960 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for November 9 1960 was Wednesday.
The soul number associated with November 9 1960 is 9.
The celestial longitude interval for Scorpio is 210° to 240°.