November 9 1961 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction let's decipher which are the most representative characteristics of the western zodiac sign linked to this birthday:
- The star sign of a person born on November 9 1961 is Scorpio. This sign sits between: October 23 and November 21.
- The symbol for Scorpio is Scorpion.
- In numerology the life path number for all born on November 9, 1961 is 1.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its recognizable characteristics are self-containing and unassertive, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The linked element to this astrological sign is the Water. Three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- tendency to prefer solo workouts
- delicate behavior
- having a strong capacity to understand another's perspective
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. The most representative three characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- It is a very good match between Scorpio and the following signs:
- Scorpio is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 9 1961 health astrology
Scorpio natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. A few of the possible health problems a Scorpio may need to deal with are listed in the following rows, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other health issues should be taken into account:
November 9 1961 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon a person's personality and evolution in life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- Someone born on November 9 1961 is considered to be ruled by the 牛 Ox zodiac animal.
- The element linked with the Ox symbol is the Yin Metal.
- It is belived that 1 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3 and 4 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are red, blue and purple, while green and white are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the peculiarities that can be exemplified about this zodiac animal we may include:
- steady person
- rather prefers routine than unusual
- supportive person
- emphatic person
- A few particularities love related that may characterize this sign are:
- When trying to define the portrait of an individual ruled by this sign you have to know few about his social and interpersonal relationship skills such as:
- very open with close friends
- gives importance on friendships
- very sincere in friendships
- not that good communication skills
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- has good argumentation
- often oriented to details
- at work often speaks only when the case
- often perceived as hard worker
- Ox and any of the following signs can enjoy happiness in a relationship:
- This culture propose that Ox can reach a normal relationship with these signs:
- The Ox cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- project officer
- real estate agent
- should pay attention on keeping a balanced meal time
- there is a small chance to suffer from serious illnesses
- doing more sport is recommended
- should pay attention more on how to deal with stress
- Barack Obama
- Frideric Handel
- Johann Sebastian Bach
- Dante Alighieri
This date's ephemeris
The 9 Nov 1961 ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Thursday was the day of the week for November 9 1961.
The soul number that rules the Nov 9 1961 birthday is 9.
The celestial longitude interval for Scorpio is 210° to 240°.