October 16 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The interpretation of the astrological meanings of this birthday should start with the presentation of the main characteristics of its linked horoscope sign:
- The connected sun sign with October 16, 1953 is Libra. The period designated to this sign is between September 23 - October 22.
- Libra is symbolized by Scales.
- The life path number for all born on 10/16/1953 is 8.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its characteristics are cooperative and spirited, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The linked element to this sign is the Air. Three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- being able to adapt in a conversation
- being a generous giver
- having the wisdom to concretely manifest ideas
- The modality linked to this sign is Cardinal. Three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- very energetic
- prefers action rather than planning
- takes initiative very often
- It is a very good match between Libra and the following signs:
- Libra is known as least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
October 16 1953 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the abdomen, kidneys especially and the rest of the components of the excretory system is a characteristic of Libras natives. That means someone born on this day is likely to confront with illnesses and ailments in connection to these areas. Below you can see a few examples of health issues those born under Libra horoscope may need to deal with. Please remember that the possibility for other diseases or disorders to occur should not be ignored:
October 16 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Chinese culture has its own version of the zodiac that captures through a strong symbolism; which attracts more and more followers. That's why we present below this birthday's significance from this perspective.
- The October 16 1953 zodiac animal is considered the 蛇 Snake.
- The element for the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- It is belived that 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are light yellow, red and black, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the characteristics that can be stated about this zodiac animal we may include:
- extremely analytical person
- intelligent person
- efficient person
- leader person
- The Snake comes with a few special features regarding the behavior in love which we list in this section:
- appreciates trust
- dislikes being rejected
- dislikes betrail
- requires time to open
- When trying to define the portrait of an individual ruled by this sign you have to know few about his social and interpersonal relationship skills such as:
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- has few friendships
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- very selective when choosing friends
- This zodiac comes with a few implications on someone's career behavior, among which we can mention:
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- has creativity skills
- often perceived as hard worker
- A relationship between the Snake and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- Snake and any of these signs can both take advantage of a normal relationship:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Snake and any of these signs:
- administrative support officer
- sales man
- should try to keep a proper sleeping schedule
- should try to use more time to relax
- should avoid any vicies
- should pay attention to plan regular examinations
- Zu Chongzhi
- Kim Basinger
- Abraham Lincoln
- Sarah Jessica Parker
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On October 16 1953 was a Friday.
The soul number associated with October 16, 1953 is 7.
The celestial longitude interval for Libra is 180° to 210°.