October 22 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of this birthday should commonly be deciphered by taking account of the main characteristics of its associated sun sign:
- An individual born on October 22 1960 is ruled by Libra. This zodiac sign stands between September 23 and October 22.
- The Libra symbol is considered the Scales.
- The life path number for the ones born on 10/22/1960 is 3.
- The polarity is positive and it is described by attributes like unsecretive and convivial, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The element for Libra is the Air. The most important 3 characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- having a large degree of openness to new information
- preferring to discuss issues with others
- being able to adapt the communication style depending on the audience
- The associated modality for Libra is Cardinal. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- very energetic
- prefers action rather than planning
- takes initiative very often
- Libra is known to best match:
- It is considered that Libra is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
October 22 1960 health astrology
People born under Libra zodiac have a general sensibility in the area of the abdomen, kidneys especially and the rest of the components of the excretory system. This means people born on this dat are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments in connection to these areas with an important mention that any other health issues may occur. Below you can find a few examples of health problems Libras may suffer from:
October 22 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its message.
- For someone born on October 22 1960 the zodiac animal is the 鼠 Rat.
- The element for the Rat symbol is the Yang Metal.
- This zodiac animal has 2 and 3 as lucky numbers, while 5 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Blue, golden and green are the lucky colors for this sign, while yellow and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- full of ambition person
- persuasive person
- charismatic person
- tenacious person
- Some common behaviors in love for this sign are:
- capable of intense affection
- sometime impulsive
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- very energic
- worried about the image in a social group
- very sociable
- always willing to help and care
- Under this zodiac symbolism, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- often sets up ambitious personal goals
- perceived as cautious
- has a good perspective on own career path
- rather prefers improving things than following certain rules or procedures
- There could be a good love relationship and/or marriage between the Rat and these zodiac animals:
- There is a normal affinity between the Rat and these symbols:
- There are no chances for the Rat to have a good understanding in love with:
- project manager
- there is a likeliness to have health problems due to work-load
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stomach or intenstinal health problems
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- proves to have an eficient diet program
- Wei Zheng
- Katy Perry
- Kelly Osbourne
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for October 22 1960 was Saturday.
The soul number that rules the Oct 22 1960 date is 4.
The celestial longitude interval for Libra is 180° to 210°.
Libra is governed by the 7th House and the Planet Venus while their birthstone is Opal.
For more details you may consult this October 22nd zodiac analysis.