September 1 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few key astrological implications that arise from this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- A person born on 1 Sep 1953 is ruled by Virgo. This sun sign stands between August 23 - September 22.
- Virgo is illustrated by the Maiden symbol.
- The life path number that rules those born on 9/1/1953 is 1.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its most descriptive characteristics are quite unshakeable and reluctant, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element for Virgo is the Earth. Three best descriptive characteristics of people born under this element are:
- considering all the options and possible outcomes
- being balanced and insightful
- having a tendency to over-think things
- The modality linked to this sign is Mutable. In general an individual born under this modality is characterized by:
- likes almost every change
- very flexible
- deals with unknown situations very well
- Virgo is known as most compatible in love with:
- People born under Virgo are least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 1 1953 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system is a characteristic of natives born under Virgo sun sign. That means the one born on this day is likely to suffer from illnesses or disorders in connection to these areas. In the following rows you can see a few examples of illnesses and health problems those born under Virgo sun sign may confront with. Please take account that the possibility for other health problems to occur should not be ignored:
September 1 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Defined by a powerful symbolism the Chinese zodiac has a wide range of meanings that stirs the curiosity of many, if not a permanent interest. So here are a few interpretations of this date of birth.
- For someone born on September 1 1953 the zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element connected with the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- This zodiac animal has 2, 8 and 9 as lucky numbers, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has light yellow, red and black as lucky colors while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this symbol:
- rather prefers planning than acting
- materialistic person
- graceful person
- dislikes rules and procedures
- Some elements that may characterize the love related behavior of this sign are:
- dislikes being rejected
- jealous in nature
- dislikes betrail
- requires time to open
- When trying to define the portrait of an individual ruled by this sign you have to know few about his social and interpersonal relationship skills such as:
- difficult to approach
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- available to help whenever the case
- slight retention due to concerns
- Few career related traits that may best describe this sign are:
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- always seeking new challenges
- do not see routine as a burden
- proves to adapt quickly to changes
- Snake animal usually matches the best with:
- A relationship between the Snake and these symbols can have its chance:
- The Snake cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- marketing specialist
- logistics coordinator
- project support officer
- should pay attention to plan regular examinations
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- should try to use more time to relax
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- Abraham Lincoln
- Kim Basinger
- Ellen Goodman
- Hayden Panetierre
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Tuesday was the day of the week for September 1 1953.
The soul number associated with 9/1/1953 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Virgo is 150° to 180°.