September 10 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First things first, few important astrological facts that arise from this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- The linked zodiac sign with September 10 1952 is Virgo. It is positioned between August 23 - September 22.
- Maiden is the symbol for Virgo.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for the ones born on September 10, 1952 is 9.
- The polarity is negative and it is described by attributes like self-containing and withdrawn, while it is generally called a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Earth. Three best descriptive characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- often relying on factual analysis
- being self-directed and self-monitored
- disliking to waste time
- The modality for this astrological sign is Mutable. Three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- very flexible
- deals with unknown situations very well
- likes almost every change
- Natives born under Virgo are most compatible in love with:
- Virgo is considered to be least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 10 1952 health astrology
People born on this date have a general sensibility in the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments in connection to these areas. Needless to say that Virgos may suffer from any other diseases, since our health condition is unpredictable. Below you can find a few examples of health problems a Virgo may confront with:
September 10 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac is offering new perspectives in understanding and interpreting the relevance of each date of birth. Within this section we are trying to define all of its influences.
- For a person born on September 10 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- This zodiac animal has 1, 6 and 7 as lucky numbers, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Golden, silver and hoary are the lucky colors for this sign, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the things that can be said about this zodiac animal we may include:
- stately person
- direct person
- noble person
- proud person
- A few particularities that may characterize the love behavior of this sign are:
- puts value on a relationship
- dislikes uncertainty
- sensitive heart
- In terms of the qualities and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this zodiac animal we can state the following:
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- proves to be generous
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- open only to trusted friends
- This zodiac comes with a few implications on someone's career behavior, among which we can mention:
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- often perceived as hard worker
- has creativity skills
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- This culture suggests that Dragon is most compatible with these zodiac animals:
- There are chances of a normal relationship between the Dragon and these signs:
- A relationship between Dragon and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- business analyst
- has a good health condition
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should try to do more sports
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- Nicholas Cage
- Sandra Bullock
- Vladimir Putin
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for September 10 1952 was Wednesday.
It is considered that 1 is the soul number for September 10, 1952 day.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 150° to 180°.