September 16 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The significance of this birthday should be first deciphered through its associated western sun sign:
- The zodiac sign of natives born on September 16, 1953 is Virgo. The period of this sign is between August 23 - September 22.
- The Virgo symbol is considered the Maiden.
- The life path number that rules those born on 16 Sep 1953 is 7.
- The polarity is negative and it is described by attributes like self-containing and reticent, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Earth. Three best descriptive characteristics of people born under this element are:
- tendency to take responsibility for own actions
- pragmatic in pursuing goals
- flexible in considering all alternatives and opinions
- The associated modality for Virgo is Mutable. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- very flexible
- Virgo is known as most compatible in love with:
- Virgo is considered to be least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 16 1953 health astrology
Virgo natives have a horoscope predisposition to confront with illnesses and ailments in connection to the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system. A few of the possible illnesses and health problems a Virgo may suffer from are listed below, plus stating that the chance to confront with other health issues should not be ignored:
September 16 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birth date may be interpreted from the perspective of the Chinese zodiac which in many cases suggests or explains strong and unexpected meanings. In the next lines we will try understanding its message.
- For a person born on September 16 1953 the zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element connected with the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 should be avoided.
- Light yellow, red and black are the lucky colors for this sign, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this symbol:
- oriented to results person
- efficient person
- graceful person
- leader person
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of love behavior which we detail in here:
- difficult to conquer
- less individualistic
- dislikes betrail
- dislikes being rejected
- A few things that can be stated when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- has few friendships
- slight retention due to concerns
- difficult to approach
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- often perceived as hard worker
- proves to adapt quickly to changes
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- There could be a positive relationship between the Snake and these zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Snake and these signs can evolve positively although we can't say it is the highest compatibility between them:
- A relationship between the Snake and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- project support officer
- administrative support officer
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- should try to use more time to relax
- should try to do more sport
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- Kim Basinger
- Liz Claiborne
- Lu Xun
- Audrey Hepburn
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for September 16 1953 was Wednesday.
The soul number associated with September 16 1953 is 7.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Virgo is 150° to 180°.