September 16 1957 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Some key features of the associated sun sign of this date are summarized below:
- A person born on September 16 1957 is ruled by Virgo. This horoscope sign stands between August 23 - September 22.
- Virgo is represented with the Maiden symbol.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for individuals born on September 16 1957 is 2.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its perceptible characteristics are self-assured and contemplative, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The linked element to this astrological sign is the Earth. Three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- always interested in risk management
- always acknowledging own limitations
- constantly working at educating himself
- The modality linked to Virgo is Mutable. The main three characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- Virgo is known as most compatible in love with:
- Someone born under Virgo is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 16 1957 health astrology
As Virgo does, an individual born on September 16 1957 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
September 16 1957 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac offers another approach on how to interpret the influences of the birthday upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to explain its relevance.
- People born on September 16 1957 are considered to be ruled by the 鷄 Rooster zodiac animal.
- The element linked with the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 5, 7 and 8, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Yellow, golden and brown are the lucky colors for this sign, while white green, are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that best define this symbol:
- independent person
- inflexible person
- hard worker person
- details oriented person
- A few particularities that may characterize the love behavior of this sign are:
- excellent care giver
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- proves to be very sincere
- often available to make any effort in order to make others happy
- often perceived as ambitious
- often gets appreciated because of a proven concer
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- possesses multiple talents and skills
- is a hard worker
- is adaptable to any environmental changes
- usually has a succesfull career
- A relationship between the Rooster and the next three zodiac animals may be beneficial:
- There is a normal match between Rooster and:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Rooster and any of these signs are insignificant:
- book keeper
- should pay attention not to get exhausted
- is in a good shape
- should avoid any vicies
- has a good health condition but quite sensitive to stress
- Britney Spears
- Rudyard Kipling
- Alexis Bledel
- Matt Damon
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Monday was the day of the week for September 16 1957.
The soul number that rules the 9/16/1957 date is 7.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 150° to 180°.