September 17 1962 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The meanings of this birthday should be first explained by taking account of the characteristics of its associated sun sign:
- The star sign of natives born on 9/17/1962 is Virgo. Its dates are between August 23 and September 22.
- Virgo is symbolized by Maiden.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for all born on September 17, 1962 is 8.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its most relevant characteristics are self-containing and discreet, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The associated element for Virgo is the Earth. The main three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- gaining trust easily whenever seeking it
- having a self-corrective thinking
- prefering to independently build up argumentation
- The associated modality for this sign is Mutable. Three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- Virgo individuals are most compatible with:
- Virgo is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 17 1962 health astrology
Natives born under Virgo horoscope have a general predisposition to confront with health problems or diseases in connection to the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system. In this respect people born on this day are likely to suffer from illnesses and health issues similar to the ones listed below. Bear in mind that this is only a short list containing a a few possible illnesses, while the chance to suffer from other diseases or disorders should not be ignored:
September 17 1962 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac is another way to interpret the influences of the date of birth upon a person's personality and evolution. Within this analysis we will try to understand its relevance.
- The 虎 Tiger is the zodiac animal associated with September 17 1962.
- The element for the Tiger symbol is the Yang Water.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 1, 3 and 4, while numbers to avoid are 6, 7 and 8.
- The lucky colors linked with this sign are grey, blue, orange and white, while brown, black , golden and silver are considered avoidable colors.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- stable person
- incredibly strong person
- artistic skills
- misterious person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- capable of intense feelings
- difficult to resist
- When trying to define the social and interpersonal skills of a person ruled by this sign you have to know that:
- prefers to dominate in a friendship or social group
- sometimes too autoritative in a friendship or social group
- poor skills in corrdinating a social group
- do not communicate well
- If we are trying to find explanations relating to this zodiac influences on the evolution of one's career, we can state that:
- dislikes routine
- always seeking new opportunities
- always available to improve own abillities and skills
- often perceived as smart and adaptable
- This culture suggests that Tiger is most compatible with these zodiac animals:
- Tiger and any of these signs can both take advantage of a normal relationship:
- A relationship between the Tiger and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- project manager
- advertising officer
- should pay attention to a more balanced lifestyle
- should pay attention on how to use their huge energy and enthusiasm
- known as healthy by nature
- should pay attention on how to deal with stress
- Jim Carrey
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Tom Cruise
- Drake Bell
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for Sep 17 1962 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Monday was the weekday for September 17 1962.
The soul number that rules the 17 Sep 1962 birthday is 8.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 150° to 180°.