September 18 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First astrological meanings associated with this birthday are:
- The associated horoscope sign with September 18 1952 is Virgo. Its dates are August 23 - September 22.
- The Virgo symbol is considered the Maiden.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for individuals born on 9/18/1952 is 8.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its most relevant characteristics are quite unfailing and inward-looking, while it is classified as a feminine sign.
- The element for Virgo is the Earth. The most representative three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- thinks open-mindedly within some alternative systems of thought
- avoiding toxic people
- liking to get to the bottom of things
- The linked modality to this sign is Mutable. Three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- Virgo is known as most compatible with:
- Someone born under Virgo astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 18 1952 health astrology
Natives born under Virgo horoscope have a general predisposition to confront with health problems or diseases in connection to the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system. In this respect people born on this day are likely to suffer from illnesses and health issues similar to the ones listed below. Bear in mind that this is only a short list containing a a few possible illnesses, while the chance to suffer from other diseases or disorders should not be ignored:
September 18 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Along with the traditional zodiac, the Chinese one manages to gain increasingly more followers due to a strong relevance and symbolism. Therefore, from this perspective we try to explain the peculiarities of this date of birth.
- The 龍 Dragon is the zodiac animal associated with September 18 1952.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- It is belived that 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this symbol:
- magnanimous person
- noble person
- loyal person
- proud person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of love behavior which we present in this short list:
- dislikes uncertainty
- likes patient partners
- In terms of skills and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this symbol we can conclude the following:
- proves to be generous
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- open only to trusted friends
- can easily get upset
- This zodiac comes with a few implications on someone's career behavior, among which we can mention:
- often perceived as hard worker
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- Dragon is well correlated in a relationship with these three zodiac animals:
- There are chances of a normal relationship between the Dragon and these signs:
- There is no affinity between the Dragon and these ones:
- sales man
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- has a good health condition
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- Bernard Shaw
- Nicholas Cage
- Joan of Arc
- Russell Crowe
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
September 18 1952 was a Thursday.
The soul number that rules the September 18, 1952 birth date is 9.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 150° to 180°.