September 20 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Just to start, these are the most often referred astrological connotations of this date:
- The connected sun sign with 9/20/1953 is Virgo. Its dates are between August 23 and September 22.
- The Virgo symbol is considered the Maiden.
- The life path number that rules those born on 20 Sep 1953 is 2.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its most relevant characteristics are secretive and reluctant, while it is generally called a feminine sign.
- The element for Virgo is the Earth. The main 3 characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- always interested in risk management
- able to recognize complexities and major problems in life
- constantly working at educating himself
- The modality linked to this sign is Mutable. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- Virgo individuals are most compatible with:
- There is no compatibility in love between Virgo people and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 20 1953 health astrology
Natives born under Virgo horoscope have a general predisposition to confront with health problems or diseases in connection to the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system. In this respect people born on this day are likely to suffer from illnesses and health issues similar to the ones listed below. Bear in mind that this is only a short list containing a a few possible illnesses, while the chance to suffer from other diseases or disorders should not be ignored:
September 20 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon a person's personality and evolution in life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- The September 20 1953 zodiac animal is considered the 蛇 Snake.
- The element for the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- This zodiac animal has 2, 8 and 9 as lucky numbers, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Light yellow, red and black are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the features defining this zodiac animal we can include:
- rather prefers planning than acting
- efficient person
- intelligent person
- extremely analytical person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- requires time to open
- difficult to conquer
- less individualistic
- likes stability
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- has few friendships
- very selective when choosing friends
- slight retention due to concerns
- This zodiac comes with a few implications on someone's career behavior, among which we can mention:
- should work on keeping own motivation over the time
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- often perceived as hard worker
- It is believed that the Snake is compatible with these three zodiac animals:
- Snake can have a normal relationship with:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Snake and any of these signs are insignificant:
- project support officer
- marketing specialist
- sales man
- should try to keep a proper sleeping schedule
- should try to use more time to relax
- should try to do more sport
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- Alyson Michalka
- Hayden Panetierre
- Audrey Hepburn
- Pablo Picasso
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On September 20 1953 was a Sunday.
The soul number that rules the Sep 20 1953 birth date is 2.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 150° to 180°.