September 20 1990 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
At the beginning, let's start with few essential astrological meanings of this birthday and its associated horoscope sign:
- The zodiac sign of a native born on 20 Sep 1990 is Virgo. This sign is positioned between: August 23 and September 22.
- Virgo is represented with the Maiden symbol.
- In numerology the life path number for the ones born on September 20, 1990 is 3.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its most relevant characteristics are self-sustaining and withdrawn, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The element for Virgo is the Earth. The most representative three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- understanding that happiness is often a choice
- always striving to improve the world in whatever ways are seen as available
- backing up statements with facts
- The linked modality to this sign is Mutable. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- Natives born under Virgo are most compatible with:
- Virgo is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 20 1990 health astrology
Virgo natives have a horoscope predisposition to confront with illnesses and ailments in connection to the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system. A few of the possible illnesses and health problems a Virgo may suffer from are listed below, plus stating that the chance to confront with other health issues should not be ignored:
September 20 1990 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birthday meanings derived from the Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way its influences on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try to understand its message.
- For a person born on September 20 1990 the zodiac animal is the 馬 Horse.
- The element for the Horse symbol is the Yang Metal.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 2, 3 and 7, while 1, 5 and 6 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors linked with this sign are purple, brown and yellow, while golden, blue and white are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this symbol:
- flexible person
- friendly person
- likes unknown paths rather than routine
- always seeking new opportunities
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- has fun loving capabilities
- dislikes lie
- appreciates honesty
- passive attitude
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- proves to be talkative in social groups
- puts a great price on the first impression
- enjoys large social groups
- has many friendships due to their well appreciated personality
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- likes being appreciated and participanting in team work
- has leadership skills
- dislikes taking orders from others
- often perceived as extrovert
- There is a positive compatibility between Horse and the next three zodiac animals:
- The Horse matches in a normal way with:
- There is no compatibility between the Horse animal and these ones:
- marketing specialist
- business man
- should pay attention to treat any discomfort
- should avoid any vicies
- should pay attention in keeping a balance between work time and personal life
- is considered to be very healthy
- John Travolta
- Cynthia Nixon
- Louisa May Alcott
This date's ephemeris
The September 20 1990 ephemeris are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for September 20 1990 was Thursday.
In numerology the soul number for Sep 20 1990 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Virgo is 150° to 180°.