September 21 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrological connotations of this date should be first understood by taking into consideration the characteristics of its linked zodiac sign:
- The zodiac sign of someone born on September 21, 1953 is Virgo. This sign is situated between August 23 - September 22.
- The symbol for Virgo is Maiden.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for people born on 9/21/1953 is 3.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its representative characteristics are calm and introspective, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Earth. The most important three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- constantly working at self-development
- sharing a desire to seek the truth
- always interested in methods of self verification
- The modality for this sign is Mutable. The most important three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- Virgo people are most compatible with:
- There is no love compatibility between Virgo natives and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 21 1953 health astrology
Virgo natives have a horoscope predisposition to confront with illnesses and ailments in connection to the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system. A few of the possible illnesses and health problems a Virgo may suffer from are listed below, plus stating that the chance to confront with other health issues should not be ignored:
September 21 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon a person's personality and evolution in life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- For someone born on September 21 1953 the zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The Yin Water is the related element for the Snake symbol.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 2, 8 and 9, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are light yellow, red and black, while golden, white and brown are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the peculiarities that can be exemplified about this zodiac animal we may include:
- moral person
- dislikes rules and procedures
- intelligent person
- oriented to results person
- Some common behaviors in love for this sign are:
- less individualistic
- dislikes betrail
- jealous in nature
- dislikes being rejected
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- slight retention due to concerns
- has few friendships
- easily manage to attract new friend when the case
- very selective when choosing friends
- Few career related facts that may best describe how this sign behave are:
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- has creativity skills
- always seeking new challenges
- proves to adapt quickly to changes
- A relationship between the Snake and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- It is considered that at the end the Snake has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Snake and any of these signs:
- marketing specialist
- sales man
- should try to use more time to relax
- should avoid any vicies
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- Elizabeth Hurley
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Liz Claiborne
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for 9/21/1953 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Monday was the weekday for September 21 1953.
The soul number for September 21 1953 is 3.
The celestial longitude interval for Virgo is 150° to 180°.