September 23 1988 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First meanings given to this birthday should be understood through its associated sun sign detailed in the next lines:
- The horoscope sign of a native born on 23 Sep 1988 is Libra. Its dates are between September 23 and October 22.
- Scales is the symbol representing the Libra.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for all born on September 23, 1988 is 4.
- Libra has a positive polarity described by attributes such as unreserved and affectionate, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The linked element to this astrological sign is the Air. Three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- having the ability to motivate those around
- possesses an extraordinary creativity
- being aware of nonverbal communication importance
- The linked modality to this astrological sign is Cardinal. In general people born under this modality are characterized by:
- takes initiative very often
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- There is a high compatibility in love between Libra and:
- Someone born under Libra astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 23 1988 health astrology
Someone born under Libra horoscope has a predisposition to suffer from health problems in connection to the area of the abdomen, kidneys especially and the rest of the components of the excretory system, like the ones presented below. Please note that this is a short list containing a a few examples of illnesses and ailments, while the possibility to be affected by other health issues should not be ignored:
September 23 1988 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac manages to surprise many aspects related to the influence of the date of birth on the future evolution of a person. Within this section we explain a few interpretations from this perspective.
- For someone born on September 23 1988 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element connected with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Earth.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while numbers to avoid are 3, 9 and 8.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- loyal person
- passionate person
- stately person
- magnanimous person
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we explain here:
- sensitive heart
- A few things that can be stated when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- dislikes hypocrisy
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- Strictly referring on how a native ruled by this sign manage his career we may conclude that:
- often perceived as hard worker
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- There is a positive match between Dragon and these zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Dragon and these signs can evolve positively although we can't say it is the highest compatibility between them:
- There is no chance that the Dragon get into a good relationship with:
- should try to do more sports
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- Ariel Sharon
- Ban Chao
- Liam Neeson
- Rupert Grint
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for 23 Sep 1988 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Friday was the day of the week for September 23 1988.
It is considered that 5 is the soul number for Sep 23 1988 day.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Libra is 180° to 210°.