September 29 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The significance of this birthday should be first deciphered through its associated western sun sign:
- The star sign of natives born on 9/29/1953 is Libra. The period of this sign is between September 23 - October 22.
- The Scales symbolizes Libra.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for the ones born on 29 Sep 1953 is 2.
- The polarity of this sign is positive and its perceptible characteristics are unreserved and affectionate, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The associated element for this astrological sign is the Air. Three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- able to listen closely to everyone
- being genuinely interested in what others feel
- having numerous interests
- The associated modality for this astrological sign is Cardinal. In general people born under this modality are described by:
- prefers action rather than planning
- takes initiative very often
- very energetic
- It is considered that Libra is most compatible in love with:
- A person born under Libra sign is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 29 1953 health astrology
People born under Libra sun sign have a general sensibility in the area of the abdomen, kidneys especially and the rest of the components of the excretory system. This means people born on this dat are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments in connection to these areas with an important mention that any other health issues may occur. Below you can find a few examples of health problems Libras may suffer from:
September 29 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Along with the traditional zodiac, the Chinese one manages to gain increasingly more followers due to a strong relevance and symbolism. Therefore, from this perspective we try to explain the peculiarities of this date of birth.
- For natives born on September 29 1953 the zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element linked with the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 2, 8 and 9, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are light yellow, red and black, while golden, white and brown are the ones to be avoided.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- dislikes rules and procedures
- rather prefers planning than acting
- graceful person
- intelligent person
- A few common traits in love for this sign are:
- dislikes betrail
- jealous in nature
- likes stability
- dislikes being rejected
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- slight retention due to concerns
- difficult to approach
- very selective when choosing friends
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- If we are trying to find explanations relating to this zodiac influences on the evolution of one's career, we can state that:
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- should work on keeping own motivation over the time
- often perceived as hard worker
- always seeking new challenges
- The Snake and any of the following zodiac animals can have a successful relationship:
- It is considered that at the end the Snake has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Snake and these ones:
- administrative support officer
- marketing specialist
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- should try to use more time to relax
- should avoid any vicies
- Zu Chongzhi
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Audrey Hepburn
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On September 29 1953 was a Tuesday.
The soul number for September 29 1953 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval related to Libra is 180° to 210°.