September 29 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of this birthday should commonly be deciphered by taking account of the main characteristics of its associated horoscope sign:
- An individual born on 29 Sep 1960 is governed by Libra. Its dates are September 23 - October 22.
- The symbol for Libra is Scales.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for anyone born on September 29, 1960 is 9.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its characteristics are hospitable and energetic, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for Libra is the Air. The most important three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- being eager to learn something new
- making friends comes easily
- having the ability to choose the right way
- The modality linked to Libra is Cardinal. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- very energetic
- prefers action rather than planning
- takes initiative very often
- Natives born under Libra are most compatible in love with:
- Libra is considered to be least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 29 1960 health astrology
Someone born under Libra horoscope has a predisposition to suffer from health problems in connection to the area of the abdomen, kidneys especially and the rest of the components of the excretory system, like the ones presented below. Please note that this is a short list containing a a few examples of illnesses and ailments, while the possibility to be affected by other health issues should not be ignored:
September 29 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Along with the traditional zodiac, the Chinese one manages to gain increasingly more followers due to a strong relevance and symbolism. Therefore, from this perspective we try to explain the peculiarities of this date of birth.
- The linked zodiac animal for September 29 1960 is the 鼠 Rat.
- The element linked with the Rat symbol is the Yang Metal.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 2 and 3, while numbers to avoid are 5 and 9.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are blue, golden and green, while yellow and brown are the ones to be avoided.
- There are some special features that are defining this symbol, which can be seen below:
- shrewd person
- sociable person
- meticulous person
- tenacious person
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we present in this list:
- sometime impulsive
- thoughtful and kind
- capable of intense affection
- care giver
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- likeable by others
- seeking new friendships
- available to give advice
- integrates very well in a new social group
- If we look at the influences of this zodiac on the career evolution we may conclude that:
- rather prefers flexibile and non-routine positions than routine
- rather prefers improving things than following certain rules or procedures
- rather prefers to concentrate on the big picture than on details
- is sometimes difficult to work with because of perfectionism
- This culture suggests that Rat is most compatible with these zodiac animals:
- There could be a normal love relationship between the Rat and these signs:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Rat and any of these signs:
- project manager
- prefers an active lifestyle which helps on mantaining healthy
- there is a likeliness to have health problems due to work-load
- proves to have an eficient diet program
- overall is considered healthy
- Cameron Diaz
- Denise Richards
- William Shakespeare
- John F. Kennedy
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for 9/29/1960 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On September 29 1960 was a Thursday.
In numerology the soul number for 9/29/1960 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Libra is 180° to 210°.