September 7 1980 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The meanings of this birthday should be first explained by taking account of the characteristics of its associated horoscope sign:
- Natives born on September 7, 1980 are governed by Virgo. Its dates are August 23 - September 22.
- Virgo is represented with the Maiden symbol.
- In numerology the life path number for anyone born on 9/7/1980 is 7.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its most relevant characteristics are quite unfailing and shy, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Earth. Three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- prefering to check all the hypothesis
- oriented towards learning from previous experience
- always testing own conclusions against relevant criteria and standards
- The modality linked to this sign is Mutable. Three characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- likes almost every change
- very flexible
- deals with unknown situations very well
- It is very well known that Virgo is most compatible in love with:
- Virgo is considered to be least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 7 1980 health astrology
People born on this date have a general sensibility in the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments in connection to these areas. Needless to say that Virgos may suffer from any other diseases, since our health condition is unpredictable. Below you can find a few examples of health problems a Virgo may confront with:
September 7 1980 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac offers other approach on interpreting the meanings arising from each birth date. That is why within these lines we are trying to describe its relevance.
- For someone born on September 7 1980 the zodiac animal is the 猴 Monkey.
- The element linked with the Monkey symbol is the Yang Metal.
- This zodiac animal has 1, 7 and 8 as lucky numbers, while 2, 5 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has blue, golden and white as lucky colors, while grey, red and black are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- confident person
- organized person
- strong person
- sociable person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- displaying openly any feelings
- passionate in romance
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- easily manage to attract new friends
- proves to be sociable
- likes receiving news and updates from a social group
- proves to be ingenious
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- proves to be details oriented rather than on the big picture
- learns quickly new steps, information or rules
- is a hard worker
- proves to be results oriented
- A relationship between the Monkey and any of the following signs can be one under positive auspices:
- A relationship between the Monkey and these signs can evolve positively although we can't say it is the highest compatibility between them:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Monkey and any of these signs:
- sales officer
- bank officer
- business analyst
- operations officer
- should avoid any vicies
- should try to keep a proper diet plan
- has an actyive lifestyle which is positive
- should try to take breaks at the necessary moments
- Mick Jagger
- Halle Berry
- Will Smith
- Elizabeth Taylor
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Sunday was the weekday for September 7 1980.
The soul number that rules the September 7, 1980 birth date is 7.
The celestial longitude interval related to Virgo is 150° to 180°.