January 30 1950 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of the day in question should first be deciphered by taking into account the general characteristics of its linked zodiac sign:
- A person born on 1/30/1950 is governed by Aquarius. This horoscope sign stands between January 20 and February 18.
- The symbol for Aquarius is Water-bearer.
- The life path number that rules those born on January 30 1950 is 1.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its perceptible characteristics are unsecretive and convivial, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for Aquarius is the Air. The most important three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- being friendly and out-going
- good observatory spirit and conceptualization skills
- listening actively on what people around say
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. In general people born under this modality are characterized by:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Aquarius is considered to be most compatible with:
- A person born under Aquarius sign is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 30 1950 health astrology
Someone born under Aquarius horoscope has a predisposition to suffer from health problems in connection to the area of the ankles, lower leg and the circulation in these areas. Below there is such a list with a few examples of illnesses and diseases an Aquarius may need to deal with, but please take into account that the possibility to be affected by other health issues should not be ignored:
January 30 1950 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac is another way to interpret the influences of the date of birth upon a person's personality and evolution. Within this analysis we will try to understand its relevance.
- People born on January 30 1950 are considered to be ruled by the 牛 Ox zodiac animal.
- The Ox symbol has Yin Earth as the linked element.
- 1 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3 and 4 should be avoided.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese emblem are red, blue and purple, while green and white are the ones to be avoided.
- There are several traits that best define this symbol:
- steady person
- supportive person
- makes strong decisions based on certain facts
- rather prefers routine than unusual
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- dislikes infidelity
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- prefers small social groups
- not that good communication skills
- gives importance on friendships
- prefers staying alone
- Few career related traits that may best present this sign are:
- at work often speaks only when the case
- has good argumentation
- often oriented to details
- often perceived as good specialist
- It is believed that the Ox is compatible with these three zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Ox and these symbols can have its chance:
- There is no compatibility between the Ox animal and these ones:
- financial officer
- there is a small chance to suffer from serious illnesses
- should take care much more about resting time
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- should pay attention on keeping a balanced meal time
- Walt Disney
- Frideric Handel
- Oscar De La Hoya
- Eva Amurri
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for Jan 30 1950 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for January 30 1950 was Monday.
The soul number that rules the Jan 30 1950 birthday is 3.
The celestial longitude interval related to Aquarius is 300° to 330°.