November 19 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First things first, few important astrological facts that arise from this birthday:
- People born on 19 Nov 1952 are ruled by Scorpio. The period of this sign is between October 23 and November 21.
- The symbol for Scorpio is Scorpion.
- The life path number for people born on 19 Nov 1952 is 2.
- The polarity of this sign is negative and its observable characteristics are quite unfailing and timorous, while it is generally called a feminine sign.
- The linked element to this astrological sign is the Water. Three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- caring for other people
- acceptance of compromise instead of aggressive reaction
- processing information in a bit more elaborate way than others
- The modality for Scorpio is Fixed. The main 3 characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- Scorpio is most compatible in love with:
- It is very well known that Scorpio is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 19 1952 health astrology
Someone born under Scorpio horoscope has a predisposition to suffer from health issues in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system like the ones mentioned below. Please remember that this is a short list containing a a few examples of illnesses and ailments, while the possibility to be affected by other diseases should not be neglected:
November 19 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birthday may be interpreted from the perspective of the Chinese zodiac which in many cases suggests or explains strong and unexpected meanings. In the next lines we will try to understand its message.
- Someone born on November 19 1952 is considered to be ruled by the 龍 Dragon zodiac animal.
- The Yang Water is the related element for the Dragon symbol.
- This zodiac animal has 1, 6 and 7 as lucky numbers, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- loyal person
- magnanimous person
- direct person
- noble person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we list in here:
- likes patient partners
- sensitive heart
- puts value on a relationship
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- open only to trusted friends
- Strictly referring on how a native ruled by this sign manage his career we may conclude that:
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- always seeking new challenges
- A relationship between the Dragon and the next three zodiac animals may be beneficial:
- Dragon and any of these signs can both take advantage of a normal relationship:
- There is no affinity between the Dragon and these ones:
- financial advisor
- sales man
- programme manager
- should try to do more sports
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- has a good health condition
- Liam Neeson
- Robin Williams
- Guo Moruo
- Salvador Dali
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
November 19 1952 was a Wednesday.
The soul number that rules the Nov 19 1952 day is 1.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Scorpio is 210° to 240°.