October 27 1988 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of the day in question should first be explained by taking into account the general characteristics of its associated zodiac sign:
- The star sign of a native born on October 27 1988 is Scorpio. The period of this sign is between October 23 - November 21.
- Scorpion is the symbol representing the Scorpio.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for everybody born on 10/27/1988 is 9.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its main characteristics are confident only in own abilities and timorous, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element for Scorpio is the Water. The most representative three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- often tending to make no difference between self and the other
- driven by intense feelings
- tendency to prefer solo workouts
- The modality for Scorpio is Fixed. The main 3 characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Scorpio is considered to be most compatible with:
- An individual born under Scorpio astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
October 27 1988 health astrology
People born under Scorpio horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. This means people born on this date are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments in connection to these areas. Please take account that does not exclude the possibility for a Scorpio to suffer from other health issues. Below you can find a few health problems someone born under this sun sign may suffer from:
October 27 1988 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain by an unique approach the influences of the birth date on the evolution of an individual. In the next lines we will try explaining its meanings.
- The 龍 Dragon is the zodiac animal associated with October 27 1988.
- The element connected with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Earth.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while numbers to avoid are 3, 9 and 8.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the features that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- magnanimous person
- vigorous person
- noble person
- stately person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- dislikes uncertainty
- puts value on a relationship
- likes patient partners
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- dislikes hypocrisy
- proves to be generous
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- This zodiac comes with a few implications on someone's career behavior, among which we can mention:
- often perceived as hard worker
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- has creativity skills
- It is believed that the Dragon is compatible with these three zodiac animals:
- Dragon and any of these signs can both take advantage of a normal relationship:
- There are no chances for the Dragon to have a good understanding in love with:
- has a good health condition
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- Melissa J. Hart
- Ban Chao
- Guo Moruo
- Pearl Buck
This date's ephemeris
This day's ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for October 27 1988 was Thursday.
The soul number that rules the 27 Oct 1988 birthday is 9.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Scorpio is 210° to 240°.