September 24 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
To begin with, here are the most often referred astrological meanings for this date and its associated sun sign:
- The astrological sign of people born on September 24 1960 is Libra. Its dates are September 23 - October 22.
- The Scales symbolizes Libra.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for individuals born on September 24 1960 is 4.
- Libra has a positive polarity described by attributes such as warm and pleasant, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for Libra is the Air. Three best descriptive characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- full of positivity
- seeking to meet new people
- having the capacity to recognize and understand own emotions
- The modality for this sign is Cardinal. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- takes initiative very often
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- Natives born under Libra are most compatible with:
- A person born under Libra horoscope is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 24 1960 health astrology
Libra natives have a horoscope predisposition to confront with illnesses in connection to the area of the abdomen, kidneys especially and the rest of the components of the excretory system. A few of the possible health problems a Libra may suffer from are presented in the following rows, plus stating that the possibility to be affected by other health issues should not be ignored:
September 24 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another approach on how to understand the meanings of the date of birth upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to detail its significance.
- For someone born on September 24 1960 the zodiac animal is the 鼠 Rat.
- The element linked with the Rat symbol is the Yang Metal.
- It is belived that 2 and 3 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 5 and 9 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors linked with this sign are blue, golden and green, while yellow and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- meticulous person
- full of ambition person
- charming person
- shrewd person
- The Rat comes with a few special features regarding the love behavior which we detail in here:
- sometime impulsive
- capable of intense affection
- A few things that can be stated when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- worried about the image in a social group
- likeable by others
- very energic
- integrates very well in a new social group
- Some career behavioral implications on someone's path arising from this symbolism are:
- is sometimes difficult to work with because of perfectionism
- often sets up ambitious personal goals
- rather prefers flexibile and non-routine positions than routine
- has good organizational skills
- A relationship between the Rat and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- The Rat matches in a normal way with:
- There are no chances for the Rat to have a good understanding in love with:
- there is a likeliness to suffer from respiratory and skin health problems
- proves to be active and energic which is beneficial
- prefers an active lifestyle which helps on mantaining healthy
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- Hugh Grant
- Katherine McPhee
- Ben Affleck
- Cameron Diaz
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for September 24 1960 was Saturday.
The soul number that rules the 9/24/1960 day is 6.
The celestial longitude interval for Libra is 180° to 210°.
The 7th House and the Planet Venus rule Libras while their representative sign stone is Opal.
Similar facts can be learned from this September 24th zodiac detailed analysis.