December 14 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of the day in question should first be explained by taking into account the general characteristics of its associated zodiac sign:
- People born on Dec 14 1952 are ruled by Sagittarius. This astrological sign sits between November 22 - December 21.
- The symbol for Sagittarius is Archer.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for all born on 14 Dec 1952 is 7.
- The polarity is positive and it is described by attributes like caring and sincere, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The element linked to this sign is the Fire. Three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- being perceived as very open
- constantly seeking to understand own path
- considering that happiness and success are infinite resources
- The modality linked to Sagittarius is Mutable. In general people born under this modality are characterized by:
- very flexible
- deals with unknown situations very well
- likes almost every change
- Natives born under Sagittarius are most compatible in love with:
- Sagittarius is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 14 1952 health astrology
Sagittarius natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. A few of the possible health issues a Sagittarius may need to deal with are listed in the following rows, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other health problems should be taken into account:
December 14 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of birth date on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- For natives born on December 14 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 should be avoided.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the features defining this zodiac animal we can include:
- magnanimous person
- vigorous person
- noble person
- passionate person
- Briefly we present in here some trends that may characterize the love behavior of this sign:
- sensitive heart
- puts value on a relationship
- likes patient partners
- In terms of skills and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this symbol we can conclude the following:
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- open only to trusted friends
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- proves to be generous
- Analyzing the influences of this zodiac on the evolution of the career we can say that:
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- often perceived as hard worker
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- A relationship between the Dragon and the next three zodiac animals may have a happy path:
- It is supposed that the Dragon can have a normal relationship with these signs:
- There are no chances for the Dragon to have a good understanding in love with:
- programme manager
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- Bruce Lee
- Alexa Vega
- Liam Neeson
- Susan Anthony
This date's ephemeris
The December 14, 1952 ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Sunday was the weekday for December 14 1952.
The soul number that rules the December 14, 1952 date is 5.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.