December 16 1950 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
As a starting point here are the most often referred to astrological meanings of this birthdate:
- The associated zodiac sign with December 16 1950 is Sagittarius. The period of this sign is between November 22 - December 21.
- Sagittarius is represented by the Archer symbol.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for individuals born on 16 Dec 1950 is 7.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its characteristics are flexible and charming, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for Sagittarius is the Fire. The most important three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- often looking at faith meanings
- having enough verve to scale a dream
- devoted to own mission
- The modality for this sign is Mutable. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- Sagittarius is most compatible in love with:
- Sagittarius is known as least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 16 1950 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the upper legs, especially thighs is a characteristic of natives in Sagittarius. That means the one born on this day has a predisposition to suffer from illnesses and ailments in connection to these areas. Below you can find a few examples of health issues and disorders those born under Sagittarius astrology may need to deal with. Please remember that this is a short list and the possibility for other health problems to occur should not be ignored:
December 16 1950 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Along with the traditional zodiac, the Chinese one manages to gain increasingly more followers due to a strong relevance and symbolism. Therefore, from this perspective we try to explain the peculiarities of this date of birth.
- For someone born on December 16 1950 the zodiac animal is the 虎 Tiger.
- The element connected with the Tiger symbol is the Yang Metal.
- This zodiac animal has 1, 3 and 4 as lucky numbers, while 6, 7 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are grey, blue, orange and white, while brown, black , golden and silver are considered avoidable colors.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- open to new experiences
- rather prefers taking action than watching
- incredibly strong person
- energetic person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- capable of intense feelings
- Among the traits related to social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be included:
- sometimes too autoritative in a friendship or social group
- poor skills in corrdinating a social group
- prefers to dominate in a friendship or social group
- often perceived with a high-self-esteem image
- Some career behavioral implications on someone's path arising from this symbolism are:
- dislikes routine
- always available to improve own abillities and skills
- has leader like qualities
- always seeking new challenges
- There is a high affinity between the Tiger and the following zodiac animals:
- There are chances of a normal relationship between the Tiger and these signs:
- A relationship between Tiger and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- project manager
- motivational speaker
- known as healthy by nature
- should pay attention to a more balanced lifestyle
- should pay attention on how to use their huge energy and enthusiasm
- often enjoys making sports
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Emily Bronte
- Kate Olson
- Whoopi Goldberg
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On December 16 1950 was a Saturday.
In numerology the soul number for 12/16/1950 is 7.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.