December 17 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First things first, few relevant astrological facts that arise from this birthday and its linked zodiac sign:
- The sun sign of people born on December 17 1953 is Sagittarius. The period designated to this sign is between November 22 and December 21.
- Archer is the symbol representing the Sagittarius.
- The life path number for anyone born on 12/17/1953 is 2.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its main characteristics are caring and sincere, while it is classified as a masculine sign.
- The element linked to Sagittarius is the Fire. The main 3 characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- offering own talents to the world
- following the heart directions with conviction
- having a positive outlook about what can be achieved
- The modality for this astrological sign is Mutable. Three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- very flexible
- deals with unknown situations very well
- likes almost every change
- There is a high compatibility in love between Sagittarius and:
- Someone born under Sagittarius is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 17 1953 health astrology
People born under Sagittarius sun sign have a general sensibility in the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. This means that people born on this date are predisposed to a series of illnesses and disorders in connection to these areas, with the mention that the occurrence of any other health issue is not excluded as keeping a good condition is always uncertain. Below you can find a few health problems someone born under Sagittarius horoscope may confront with:
December 17 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain by an unique approach the influences of the birth date on the evolution of an individual. In the next lines we will try explaining its meanings.
- For a person born on December 17 1953 the zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element connected with the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- This zodiac animal has 2, 8 and 9 as lucky numbers, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Light yellow, red and black are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this symbol:
- dislikes rules and procedures
- extremely analytical person
- moral person
- efficient person
- Some elements that may characterize the love related behavior of this sign are:
- dislikes being rejected
- requires time to open
- jealous in nature
- dislikes betrail
- In terms of characteristics related with the social and interpersonal relationship side, this sign can be described by the following statements:
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- easily manage to attract new friend when the case
- slight retention due to concerns
- available to help whenever the case
- Few career related traits that may best describe this sign are:
- often perceived as hard worker
- has creativity skills
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- proves to adapt quickly to changes
- There is a positive match between Snake and these zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Snake and these symbols can have its chance:
- There is no affinity between the Snake and these ones:
- should avoid any vicies
- should try to do more sport
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- should try to keep a proper sleeping schedule
- Mao Zedong
- Piper Perabo
- Clara Barton
- Demi Moore
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Thursday was the weekday for December 17 1953.
The soul number that rules the 17 Dec 1953 day is 8.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 240° to 270°.