December 9 1983 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction let's decipher which are the most representative characteristics of the western zodiac sign linked to this birthday:
- The connected horoscope sign with December 9 1983 is Sagittarius. It is positioned between November 22 and December 21.
- The Archer symbolizes Sagittarius.
- The life path number that rules those born on December 9 1983 is 6.
- This sign has a positive polarity and its recognizable characteristics are frank and natural, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The linked element to this astrological sign is the Fire. Three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- driven by faith
- ends up happy and satisfied when working for the world
- having the courage to finish what's started
- The modality for Sagittarius is Mutable. Three best descriptive characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- likes almost every change
- very flexible
- Sagittarius people are most compatible with:
- Someone born under Sagittarius is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 9 1983 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the upper legs, especially thighs is a characteristic of natives in Sagittarius. That means the one born on this day has a predisposition to suffer from illnesses and ailments in connection to these areas. Below you can find a few examples of health issues and disorders those born under Sagittarius astrology may need to deal with. Please remember that this is a short list and the possibility for other health problems to occur should not be ignored:
December 9 1983 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac offers another approach on how to interpret the influences of the date of birth upon an individual's personality and evolution in life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to describe its meanings.
- For natives born on December 9 1983 the zodiac animal is the 猪 Pig.
- The element connected with the Pig symbol is the Yin Water.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 2, 5 and 8, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has grey, yellow and brown and golden as lucky colors, while green, red and blue are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- tolerant person
- incredibly credulous
- persuasive person
- sincere person
- A few common traits in love for this sign are:
- dislikes betrail
- hope for perfectionism
- Some affirmations that can best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- always available to help others
- perfers having lifetime friendships
- often perceived as naive
- puts high value on friendships
- This zodiac comes with a few implications on someone's career behavior, among which we can mention:
- always seeking new opportunities
- always seeking new challenges
- has creativity and uses it a lot
- has a great sense of responsibility
- There is a high affinity between the Pig and the following zodiac animals:
- It is considered that at the end the Pig has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- A relationship between Pig and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- sales support officer
- marketing specialist
- project manager
- should try to prevent rather than cure
- should adopt a balanced diet
- should try doing more sports to keep in a good shape
- should try to spend more time to relax and enjoy life
- Agyness Deyn
- Ernest Hemingwa
- Ronald Reagan
- Carrie Underwood
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Friday was the day of the week for December 9 1983.
In numerology the soul number for December 9 1983 is 9.
The celestial longitude interval related to Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.