January 18 1955 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The interpretation of the astrological meanings of this birthday should start with the presentation of the basic characteristics of its associated zodiac sign:
- The sun sign of someone born on January 18 1955 is Capricorn. The period designated to this sign is between December 22 - January 19.
- The symbol for Capricorn is Goat.
- The life path number that rules those born on January 18, 1955 is 3.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its most relevant characteristics are confident only in own power and reticent, while it is generally called a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Earth. The most representative three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- coming to well-reasoned solutions
- always interested in methods of self verification
- great at playing the role of a key influencer
- The modality for Capricorn is Cardinal. The main three characteristics of an individual born under this modality are:
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- takes initiative very often
- Natives born under Capricorn are most compatible with:
- Capricorn is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 18 1955 health astrology
People born under Capricorn astrology have a general sensibility in the area of the knees. This means people born on this date are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments related to this area, but please remember that the possibility to suffer from any other health problems, disorders or diseases is not excluded. Below are presented a few health issues or disorders someone born on this date may confront with:
January 18 1955 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac offers other approach on interpreting the meanings arising from each birth date. That is why within these lines we are trying to describe its relevance.
- The January 18 1955 zodiac animal is the 馬 Horse.
- The element connected with the Horse symbol is the Yang Wood.
- This zodiac animal has 2, 3 and 7 as lucky numbers, while 1, 5 and 6 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Purple, brown and yellow are the lucky colors for this sign, while golden, blue and white are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the things that can be said about this zodiac animal we may include:
- likes unknown paths rather than routine
- open-minded person
- extremly energic person
- strong person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- appreciates honesty
- likeable in a relationship
- appreciate having a stable relationship
- dislikes lie
- A few things that can be stated when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- puts a great price on the first impression
- proves to be intuitive about the needs in a frienships or social group
- often perceived as popular and charismatic
- right there to help when the case
- This symbolism has an impact upon one's career as well, and in support of this belief some ideas of interest are:
- has good communication skills
- is always available to initiate new projects or actions
- has proven abilities to make strong decisions
- often perceived as extrovert
- Horse best matches with:
- This culture propose that Horse can reach a normal relationship with these signs:
- There is no affinity between the Horse and these ones:
- training specialist
- health problems may be caused by stressful conditions
- should pay attention in allocating enough time to rest
- should pay attention in keeping a balance between work time and personal life
- proves to be in a good physical form
- Ashton Kutcher
- Kobe Bryant
- Isaac Newton
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for Jan 18 1955 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Tuesday was the day of the week for January 18 1955.
It is considered that 9 is the soul number for 1/18/1955 day.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Capricorn is 270° to 300°.