January 23 1950 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First things first, few relevant astrological facts that arise from this birthday:
- The star sign of a native born on January 23, 1950 is Aquarius. The period of this sign is between January 20 - February 18.
- The Aquarius symbol is considered the Water-bearer.
- The life path number that rules those born on Jan 23 1950 is 3.
- The polarity of this sign is positive and its representative characteristics are open and cordial, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The element for Aquarius is the Air. The most representative 3 characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- possesses an unusual creativity
- able to listen closely to everyone
- being a generous giver
- The associated modality for this sign is Fixed. In general people born under this modality are described by:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- It is very well known that Aquarius is most compatible in love with:
- People born under Aquarius are least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 23 1950 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the ankles, lower leg and the circulation in these areas is a characteristic of Aquarians natives. That means someone born on this date is likely to confront with illnesses and health problems in connection to these sensible areas. Below you can check a few examples of health issues and disorders those born under Aquarius horoscope may need to deal with. Please remember that this is a short example list and the likeliness for other diseases or disorders to occur should not be neglected:
January 23 1950 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Beside the traditional western astrology there is the Chinese zodiac which has powerful relevance derived from the date of birth. It is becoming more and more debated as its accuracy and the prospects that it suggests are at least interesting or intriguing. Within this section you can discover key aspects that arise from this culture.
- For a person born on January 23 1950 the zodiac animal is the 牛 Ox.
- The Yin Earth is the related element for the Ox symbol.
- 1 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3 and 4 should be avoided.
- This Chinese sign has red, blue and purple as lucky colors, while green and white are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the things that can be said about this zodiac animal we may include:
- loyal person
- methodical person
- very good friend
- rather prefers routine than unusual
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- not jealous
- When trying to define the social and interpersonal skills of a person ruled by this sign you have to know that:
- not that good communication skills
- very open with close friends
- dislikes social group changes
- very sincere in friendships
- Few career related traits that may best describe this sign are:
- often oriented to details
- inovative and willing to solve problems by new approaches
- often perceived as responsible and engaged in projects
- often perceived as good specialist
- There is a positive match between Ox and these zodiac animals:
- There is a normal affinity between the Ox and these symbols:
- There is no chance that the Ox get into a good relationship with:
- agriculture specialist
- financial officer
- should pay attention more on how to deal with stress
- should pay attention on keeping a balanced meal time
- should take care much more about resting time
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- Dante Alighieri
- Jack Nicholson
- Li Bai
- Haylie Duff
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Monday was the day of the week for January 23 1950.
The soul number for 1/23/1950 is 5.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 300° to 330°.