January 4 1950 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
There are some key characteristics of the western zodiac sign connected with this birthday, we should start with:
- Someone born on Jan 4 1950 is ruled by Capricorn. This sign sits between December 22 - January 19.
- Goat is the symbol for Capricorn.
- In numerology the life path number for people born on 1/4/1950 is 2.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its representative characteristics are self-sufficient and withdrawn, while it is generally called a feminine sign.
- The associated element for Capricorn is the Earth. The main three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- a bit hesitant to enter uncharted waters
- considering that knowledge is the key to achieving targets
- oriented towards quantitative facts
- The modality for this sign is Cardinal. Three characteristics of an individual born under this modality are:
- takes initiative very often
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- Capricorn individuals are most compatible with:
- It is no match between Capricorn and the following signs:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 4 1950 health astrology
As Capricorn does, people born on 4 Jan 1950 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the knees. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
January 4 1950 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The date of birth may be interpreted from the perspective of the Chinese zodiac which in many cases suggests or explains strong and unexpected meanings. In the next lines we will try understanding its message.
- People born on January 4 1950 are considered to be ruled by the 牛 Ox zodiac animal.
- The Yin Earth is the related element for the Ox symbol.
- 1 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3 and 4 should be avoided.
- This Chinese sign has red, blue and purple as lucky colors, while green and white are considered avoidable colors.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- methodical person
- emphatic person
- makes strong decisions based on certain facts
- supportive person
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we present in this list:
- not jealous
- dislikes infidelity
- Some affirmations that can best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- dislikes social group changes
- very open with close friends
- prefers staying alone
- difficult to approach
- If we are trying to find explanations relating to this zodiac influences on the evolution of one's career, we can state that:
- at work often speaks only when the case
- inovative and willing to solve problems by new approaches
- often perceived as good specialist
- often perceived as responsible and engaged in projects
- A relationship between the Ox and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- There is a normal affinity between the Ox and these symbols:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Ox and these ones:
- interior designer
- should pay attention on keeping a balanced meal time
- there is a small chance to suffer from serious illnesses
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- should take care much more about resting time
- Paul Newman
- Vincent Van Gogh
- Richard Burton
- Johann Sebastian Bach
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
January 4 1950 was a Wednesday.
The soul number that rules the January 4 1950 day is 4.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Capricorn is 270° to 300°.