January 5 1950 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of the day in question should first be explained by considering the general characteristics of its connected zodiac sign:
- The zodiac sign of natives born on 5 Jan 1950 is Capricorn. Its dates are between December 22 and January 19.
- Goat is the symbol used for Capricorn.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for all born on January 5, 1950 is 3.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its main characteristics are self-reliant and inhibited, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Earth. The most representative three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- often having a business-minded attitude
- always having contingencies set in place for the unexpected
- oriented towards learning from experience
- The modality for this sign is Cardinal. Three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- prefers action rather than planning
- takes initiative very often
- very energetic
- There is a high compatibility in love between Capricorn and:
- Capricorn is known as least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 5 1950 health astrology
Capricorn natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the knees. A few of the possible health issues a Capricorn may need to deal with are presented below, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other health problems should not be ignored:
January 5 1950 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Chinese culture has its own set of zodiac conventions which are becoming more and more popular as its precision and its variety of perspectives are at least surprising. Within this section you can read about key aspects that arise from this culture.
- The January 5 1950 zodiac animal is considered the 牛 Ox.
- The Yin Earth is the related element for the Ox symbol.
- It is belived that 1 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3 and 4 are considered unfortunate.
- This Chinese sign has red, blue and purple as lucky colors while green and white are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the properties that characterize this zodiac animal we can include:
- loyal person
- analythical person
- very good friend
- steady person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- very open with close friends
- difficult to approach
- gives importance on friendships
- prefers small social groups
- Under this zodiac symbolism, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- at work often speaks only when the case
- inovative and willing to solve problems by new approaches
- often perceived as responsible and engaged in projects
- often oriented to details
- There is a high affinity between the Ox and the following zodiac animals:
- There could be a normal love relationship between the Ox and these signs:
- There are no chances for the Ox to have a good understanding in love with:
- project officer
- real estate agent
- should take care much more about resting time
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- there is a small chance to suffer from serious illnesses
- doing more sport is recommended
- Oscar De La Hoya
- Adolf Hitler
- Barack Obama
- Lily Allen
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Thursday was the weekday for January 5 1950.
The soul number that rules the Jan 5 1950 birthday is 5.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Capricorn is 270° to 300°.