March 17 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few relevant astrological implications that arise from this birthday and its connected zodiac sign:
- Someone born on 17 Mar 1953 is governed by Pisces. This zodiac sign sits between February 19 - March 20.
- Fish is the symbol used for Pisces.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for individuals born on March 17, 1953 is 2.
- The polarity of this sign is negative and its representative characteristics are calm and reluctant, while it is classified as a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Water. Three best descriptive characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- finding it difficult to do unenjoyable things
- having a rich, complex inner life
- ability to set up ambitious targets
- The modality for this sign is Mutable. The most important three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- likes almost every change
- very flexible
- deals with unknown situations very well
- Pisces is most compatible in love with:
- It is considered that Pisces is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
March 17 1953 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the feet, soles and the circulation in these areas is a characteristic of Pisceses natives. That means the one born on this day is likely to suffer from health problems and illnesses in connection to these sensible areas. Below you can check a few examples of health issues and diseases those born under Pisces zodiac sign may need to deal with. Bear in mind that this is a short example list and the likeliness for other diseases or disorders to occur should not be neglected:
March 17 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
From the perspective of the Chinese zodiac each birthday gets powerful meanings that impacts the personality and future of an individual. In the next lines we try to explain its message.
- For natives born on March 17 1953 the zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element linked with the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 2, 8 and 9, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has light yellow, red and black as lucky colors, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- graceful person
- dislikes rules and procedures
- rather prefers planning than acting
- efficient person
- Some elements that may characterize the love related behavior of this sign are:
- likes stability
- dislikes being rejected
- jealous in nature
- appreciates trust
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- has few friendships
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- available to help whenever the case
- very selective when choosing friends
- Few career related traits that may best present this sign are:
- often perceived as hard worker
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- do not see routine as a burden
- proves to adapt quickly to changes
- Snake best matches with:
- There is a normal affinity between the Snake and these symbols:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Snake and any of these signs are insignificant:
- project support officer
- should try to use more time to relax
- should try to do more sport
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- Elizabeth Hurley
- Liz Claiborne
- Piper Perabo
- Jacqueline Onassis
This date's ephemeris
The 17 Mar 1953 ephemeris positions are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On March 17 1953 was a Tuesday.
The soul number associated with March 17 1953 is 8.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 330° to 360°.