April 11 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
From astrological point of view this date has the following general connotation:
- The sun sign of a person born on Apr 11 1952 is Aries. This sign sits between: March 21 - April 19.
- The symbol for Aries is Ram.
- The life path number for people born on 11 Apr 1952 is 5.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its most relevant characteristics are unreserved and affectionate, while it is classified as a masculine sign.
- The element for Aries is the Fire. The most representative three characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- enjoys being in the center of attention
- being worried about what's next on the spot
- having nearly an endless supply of courage
- The associated modality for Aries is Cardinal. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- takes initiative very often
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- There is a high compatibility in love between Aries and:
- A person born under Aries sign is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
April 11 1952 health astrology
Natives born under Aries sun sign have a general predisposition to suffer from health problems related to the area of the head. In this respect, someone born on this day is likely to suffer from illnesses, ailments or disorders like the ones presented below. Please note that below is a short example list containing a a few health issues or diseases, while the possibility to be affected by other health problems should not be neglected:
April 11 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
From the perspective of the Chinese zodiac each birthday gets powerful meanings that impacts the personality and future of an individual. In the next lines we try to explain its message.
- Someone born on April 11 1952 is considered to be ruled by the 龍 Dragon zodiac animal.
- The Dragon symbol has Yang Water as the linked element.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while numbers to avoid are 3, 9 and 8.
- Golden, silver and hoary are the lucky colors for this sign, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that best define this symbol:
- noble person
- vigorous person
- loyal person
- passionate person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- sensitive heart
- likes patient partners
- When trying to define the social and interpersonal skills of a person ruled by this sign you have to know that:
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- dislikes hypocrisy
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- Under this zodiac symbolism, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- always seeking new challenges
- Dragon best matches with:
- There could be a normal love relationship between the Dragon and these signs:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Dragon and any of these signs are insignificant:
- financial advisor
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- Michael Cera
- Joan of Arc
- Louisa May Alcott
- Melissa J. Hart
This date's ephemeris
The April 11 1952 ephemeris positions are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for April 11 1952 was Friday.
The soul number that rules the April 11 1952 date is 2.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 0° to 30°.