August 15 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few key astrological connotations that arise from this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- The astrological sign of someone born on 8/15/1953 is Leo. The period designated to this sign is between July 23 - August 22.
- Leo is represented with the Lion symbol.
- The life path number that rules those born on Aug 15 1953 is 5.
- The polarity of this sign is positive and its characteristics are liberal and courteous, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The linked element to this sign is the Fire. Three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- constantly seeking the meaning behind any move
- using own energy towards the achievement of the mission
- lives live fully
- The modality for this sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- Leo individuals are most compatible with:
- A person born under Leo sign is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 15 1953 health astrology
Natives born under Leo zodiac sign have a general predisposition to suffer from health issues or diseases in connection to the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. In this respect natives born on this day are likely to confront with illnesses and problems similar to the ones listed below. Please take account of the fact that this is only a short list containing a a few possible health problems, while the chance to confront with other health problems should not be neglected:
August 15 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The interpretation of the Chinese zodiac can help explain the significance of each date of birth and its peculiarities in an unique way. In these lines we are trying to describe its meanings.
- The August 15 1953 zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element for the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- It is belived that 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unlucky.
- Light yellow, red and black are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- leader person
- intelligent person
- materialistic person
- graceful person
- A few common traits in love for this sign are:
- dislikes being rejected
- requires time to open
- dislikes betrail
- less individualistic
- When trying to define the social and interpersonal skills of a person ruled by this sign you have to know that:
- very selective when choosing friends
- difficult to approach
- has few friendships
- easily manage to attract new friend when the case
- Few career related traits that may best present this sign are:
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- always seeking new challenges
- do not see routine as a burden
- proves to adapt quickly to changes
- A relationship between the Snake and the next three zodiac animals may be beneficial:
- Snake can have a normal relationship with:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Snake and these ones:
- marketing specialist
- administrative support officer
- should pay attention to plan regular examinations
- should avoid any vicies
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- should try to keep a proper sleeping schedule
- Zu Chongzhi
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Abraham Lincoln
- Martin Luther King,
This date's ephemeris
This day's ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On August 15 1953 was a Saturday.
The soul number for 8/15/1953 is 6.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 120° to 150°.