August 17 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Just to start, these are the most often referred astrological connotations of this date:
- The connected horoscope sign with 17 Aug 1953 is Leo. Its dates are between July 23 and August 22.
- The symbol for Leo is Lion.
- In numerology the life path number for all born on Aug 17 1953 is 7.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its recognizable characteristics are frank and natural, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Fire. Three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- showing delight in ordinary things
- devoted to own mission
- constantly seeking to understand own path
- The associated modality for Leo is Fixed. The main 3 characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Leo people are most compatible with:
- A person born under Leo sign is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 17 1953 health astrology
People born under Leo horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments especially related to this areas. Bear in mind that does not exclude the possibility of a Leo to confront with health problems related to other body parts or organs. Below you can find a few health issues someone born on this date may suffer from:
August 17 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of date of birth on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- Someone born on August 17 1953 is considered to be ruled by the 蛇 Snake zodiac animal.
- The Yin Water is the related element for the Snake symbol.
- This zodiac animal has 2, 8 and 9 as lucky numbers, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has light yellow, red and black as lucky colors while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the properties that characterize this zodiac animal we can include:
- graceful person
- moral person
- intelligent person
- dislikes rules and procedures
- Some common behaviors related to love of this sign are:
- appreciates trust
- difficult to conquer
- dislikes betrail
- jealous in nature
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- easily manage to attract new friend when the case
- very selective when choosing friends
- slight retention due to concerns
- difficult to approach
- If we are trying to find explanations relating to this zodiac influences on the evolution of one's career, we can state that:
- has creativity skills
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- often perceived as hard worker
- A relationship between the Snake and the next three zodiac animals may be beneficial:
- A relationship between the Snake and these signs can evolve positively although we can't say it is the highest compatibility between them:
- There is no chance that the Snake get into a good relationship with:
- marketing specialist
- project support officer
- should pay attention to plan regular examinations
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- should try to use more time to relax
- should avoid any vicies
- Pablo Picasso
- Abraham Lincoln
- Audrey Hepburn
- Alyson Michalka
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Monday was the day of the week for August 17 1953.
The soul number associated with Aug 17 1953 is 8.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Leo is 120° to 150°.