August 19 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few relevant astrological connotations that arise from this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- The connected horoscope sign with August 19, 1952 is Leo. The period designated to this sign is between July 23 - August 22.
- Leo is symbolized by Lion.
- The life path number that rules those born on August 19, 1952 is 8.
- The polarity is positive and it is described by attributes like very receptive and socially confident, while it is classified as a masculine sign.
- The element linked to Leo is the Fire. The main three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- discovers and lives own mission
- considering the universe as the biggest partner
- possessing a special driving force
- The linked modality to this astrological sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- There is a high compatibility in love between Leo and:
- It is very well known that Leo is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 19 1952 health astrology
Someone born under Leo horoscope has a predisposition to confront with health problems in connection to the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system like the ones mentioned below. Please remember that below is a short list containing a a few illnesses and diseases, while the possibility to be affected by other health problems should not be ignored:
August 19 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The interpretation of Chinese zodiac can surprise with new and interesting information related to the significance of each date of birth, that is why within these lines we are trying to understand its meanings.
- For someone born on August 19 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The Dragon symbol has Yang Water as the linked element.
- It is belived that 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- vigorous person
- steady person
- magnanimous person
- proud person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- dislikes uncertainty
- When trying to define the social and interpersonal skills of a person ruled by this sign you have to know that:
- dislikes hypocrisy
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- open only to trusted friends
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- always seeking new challenges
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- Dragon and any of the following signs can enjoy happiness in a relationship:
- Dragon and any of these signs can both take advantage of a normal relationship:
- There is no chance that the Dragon get into a good relationship with:
- business analyst
- programme manager
- has a good health condition
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- Bruce Lee
- Florence Nightingale
- Ariel Sharon
- Vladimir Putin
This date's ephemeris
The 8/19/1952 ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Tuesday was the weekday for August 19 1952.
In numerology the soul number for 19 Aug 1952 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 120° to 150°.