August 20 1955 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In the first place, let's start with few main astrological meanings of this birthday:
- The horoscope sign of people born on 8/20/1955 is Leo. This sign is situated between July 23 - August 22.
- Leo is symbolized by Lion.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for the ones born on August 20 1955 is 3.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its main characteristics are unconventional and kind, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Fire. Three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- having a very engaged behavior
- having the courage to finish what's started
- constantly searching for the meaning behind any change in life
- The associated modality for Leo is Fixed. The main three characteristics of an individual born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- Leo is considered to be most compatible with:
- An individual born under Leo astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 20 1955 health astrology
People born under Leo horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments especially related to this areas. Bear in mind that does not exclude the possibility of a Leo to confront with health problems related to other body parts or organs. Below you can find a few health issues someone born on this date may suffer from:
August 20 1955 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac manages to surprise many aspects related to the influence of the date of birth on the future evolution of a person. Within this section we explain a few interpretations from this perspective.
- The associated zodiac animal for August 20 1955 is the 羊 Goat.
- The Yin Wood is the related element for the Goat symbol.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 3, 4 and 9, while numbers to avoid are 6, 7 and 8.
- This Chinese sign has purple, red and green as lucky colors, while coffee, golden are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- quite person
- shy person
- excellent care-giver person
- supportive person
- A few particularities that may characterize the love behavior of this sign are:
- can be charming
- difficult to conquer but very open afterwards
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- proves to be uninspired when talking
- prefers quiet frienships
- takes time to open
- difficult to approach
- Some career behavioral implications on someone's path arising from this symbolism are:
- is often there to help but needs to be asked for
- is not interested in management positions
- likes working in team
- works well in any environment
- There is a positive compatibility between Goat and the next three zodiac animals:
- There is a normal match between Goat and:
- There are no chances for the Goat to have a good understanding in love with:
- operations officer
- should pay attention in keeping a proper schedule for sleeping
- taking time to relax and entertain is beneficial
- should try doing more sports
- very rarely encounters severe health problems
- Boris Becker
- Zeng Guofan
- Li Shimin
- Zhang Ziyi
This date's ephemeris
This day's ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On August 20 1955 was a Saturday.
The soul number for August 20, 1955 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Leo is 120° to 150°.