August 3 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
As a starting point here are the most often referred astrological meanings for this date and its associated horoscope sign:
- The sun sign of natives born on 8/3/1952 is Leo. Its dates are between July 23 and August 22.
- Leo is represented by the Lion symbol.
- The life path number for people born on August 3 1952 is 1.
- The polarity of this sign is positive and its most descriptive characteristics are sociable and animated, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The element for Leo is the Fire. The most important 3 characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- staying focused on goals
- having an energy level above the average
- constantly searching for the meaning behind any event
- The modality for this sign is Fixed. The most important three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Leo is most compatible with:
- An individual born under Leo astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 3 1952 health astrology
Leo natives have a horoscope predisposition to confront with illnesses and ailments in connection to the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. A few of the possible illnesses or diseases a Leo may need to deal with are listed below, plus stating that the chance to suffer from other health problems should not be neglected:
August 3 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac helps in interpreting in a unique way the meanings of each date of birth and its influences on the personality and future of an individual. Within this section we are trying to explain its significance.
- Someone born on August 3 1952 is considered to be ruled by the 龍 Dragon zodiac animal.
- The element connected with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- This zodiac animal has 1, 6 and 7 as lucky numbers, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors linked with this sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that best define this symbol:
- stately person
- proud person
- loyal person
- magnanimous person
- A few particularities that may characterize the love behavior of this sign are:
- puts value on a relationship
- In terms of the qualities and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this zodiac animal we can state the following:
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- proves to be generous
- dislikes hypocrisy
- Analyzing the influences of this zodiac on the evolution of the career we can say that:
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- There is a positive match between Dragon and these zodiac animals:
- The Dragon and any of the following signs can develop a normal love relationship:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Dragon and these ones:
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- should try to do more sports
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- Florence Nightingale
- Ban Chao
- Bruce Lee
- Pat Schroeder
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Sunday was the day of the week for August 3 1952.
In numerology the soul number for 8/3/1952 is 3.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Leo is 120° to 150°.