January 13 1950 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First things first, few key astrological facts that arise from this birthday and its linked zodiac sign:
- An individual born on 13 Jan 1950 is governed by Capricorn. Its dates are December 22 - January 19.
- Goat is the symbol representing the Capricorn.
- The life path number that rules those born on January 13, 1950 is 2.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its observable characteristics are quite unsociable and self-interested, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The linked element to this sign is the Earth. Three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- making a conscious effort to understand causes instead of just the effects
- always being watchful to own errors
- striving to gain as much information as possible
- The modality for this sign is Cardinal. In general an individual born under this modality is characterized by:
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- takes initiative very often
- Capricorn is most compatible in love with:
- It is considered that Capricorn is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 13 1950 health astrology
Capricorn natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the knees. A few of the possible health issues a Capricorn may need to deal with are presented below, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other health problems should not be ignored:
January 13 1950 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Defined by a powerful symbolism the Chinese zodiac has a wide range of meanings that stirs the curiosity of many, if not a permanent interest. So here are a few interpretations of this date of birth.
- The January 13 1950 zodiac animal is considered the 牛 Ox.
- The element connected with the Ox symbol is the Yin Earth.
- It is belived that 1 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3 and 4 are considered unfortunate.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese sign are red, blue and purple, while green and white are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the things that can be said about this zodiac animal we may include:
- supportive person
- methodical person
- loyal person
- very good friend
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of love behavior which we detail in here:
- not jealous
- dislikes infidelity
- A few symbolist features related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- prefers staying alone
- dislikes social group changes
- difficult to approach
- very sincere in friendships
- Few career related facts that may best describe how this sign behave are:
- often oriented to details
- inovative and willing to solve problems by new approaches
- often perceived as hard worker
- often perceived as responsible and engaged in projects
- There is a positive match between Ox and these zodiac animals:
- It is supposed that the Ox can have a normal relationship with these signs:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Ox and any of these signs:
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- should take care much more about resting time
- should pay attention on keeping a balanced meal time
- there is a small chance to suffer from serious illnesses
- Li Bai
- Liu Bei
- Louis - King of France
- Wayne Rooney
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
January 13 1950 was a Friday.
The soul number associated with Jan 13 1950 is 4.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Capricorn is 270° to 300°.