March 20 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of the day in question should first be deciphered by taking into account the general characteristics of its associated horoscope sign:
- The horoscope sign of a native born on 20 Mar 1952 is Pisces. The period designated to this sign is between February 19 and March 20.
- The Pisces symbol is considered the Fish.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for the ones born on 20 Mar 1952 is 4.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its characteristics are quite unshakeable and reflective, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The associated element for this astrological sign is the Water. Three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- often taking initiative in helping others
- observing the environment in detail
- stimulated by internal feelings
- The modality linked to this sign is Mutable. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- very flexible
- Pisces is considered to be most compatible in love with:
- There is no love compatibility between Pisces natives and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
March 20 1952 health astrology
Someone born under Pisces horoscope has a predisposition to suffer from illnesses and health issues in connection to the area of the feet, soles and the circulation in these areas. Below there is such a list with a few examples of health problems and diseases a Pisces may need to deal with, but please take into account that the possibility to be affected by other problems or diseases should be considered:
March 20 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain by an unique approach the influences of the birth date on the evolution of an individual. In the next lines we will try explaining its meanings.
- For someone born on March 20 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The Yang Water is the related element for the Dragon symbol.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while numbers to avoid are 3, 9 and 8.
- Golden, silver and hoary are the lucky colors for this sign, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the specificities that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- noble person
- proud person
- stately person
- steady person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- puts value on a relationship
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- dislikes uncertainty
- A few symbolist features related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- open only to trusted friends
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- dislikes hypocrisy
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- often perceived as hard worker
- has creativity skills
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- The Dragon and any of the following zodiac animals can have a successful relationship:
- There could be a normal love relationship between the Dragon and these signs:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Dragon and any of these signs:
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- has a good health condition
- Pat Schroeder
- Liam Neeson
- Guo Moruo
- Bernard Shaw
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for March 20, 1952 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On March 20 1952 was a Thursday.
The soul number associated with March 20 1952 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval for Pisces is 330° to 360°.