May 10 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In terms of astrological importance of this birthday, the most common interpretations are:
- The astrological sign of people born on 5/10/1952 is Taurus. The period designated to this sign is between April 20 and May 20.
- The Bull symbolizes Taurus.
- The life path number that rules those born on May 10 1952 is 5.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its most descriptive characteristics are quite inflexible and discreet, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for Taurus is the Earth. The most important three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- often seeking a basis for action
- calmly navigating through situations already met
- usually investing time or emotional energy into things which can be controlled easily
- The linked modality to this astrological sign is Fixed. In general people born under this modality are described by:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- It is considered that Taurus is most compatible in love with:
- There is no compatibility in love between Taurus people and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 10 1952 health astrology
Taurus natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses and health problems related to area of both the neck and throat. A few of the possible illnesses or disorders a Taurus may suffer from are listed in the following rows, plus stating that the chance to confront with other diseases or health issues should be considered too:
May 10 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents a different way of interpreting the meanings arising from each birth date. That is why within these lines we are trying to describe its influences.
- For someone born on May 10 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while numbers to avoid are 3, 9 and 8.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the peculiarities that can be exemplified about this zodiac animal we may include:
- direct person
- loyal person
- magnanimous person
- proud person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- dislikes uncertainty
- puts value on a relationship
- sensitive heart
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- can easily get upset
- proves to be generous
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- If we look at the influences of this zodiac on the career evolution we may conclude that:
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- always seeking new challenges
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of the following signs can be one under positive auspices:
- The Dragon matches in a normal way with:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Dragon and these ones:
- financial advisor
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should try to do more sports
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- Michael Cera
- John Lennon
- Bernard Shaw
- Guo Moruo
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
May 10 1952 was a Saturday.
The soul number for May 10 1952 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Taurus is 30° to 60°.