May 11 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Some key meanings of the associated zodiac sign of this date are detailed below:
- The star sign of a native born on 5/11/1953 is Taurus. Its dates are April 20 - May 20.
- The symbol for Taurus is Bull.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for everybody born on 5/11/1953 is 7.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its noticeable characteristics are quite unsociable and self-interested, while it is classified as a feminine sign.
- The element for Taurus is the Earth. The main three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- consistently attempting to live rationally and reasonably
- always striving to reach a goal
- always applying lessons learned
- The associated modality for this sign is Fixed. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- Taurus is considered to be most compatible with:
- Taurus is considered to be least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 11 1953 health astrology
Having a general sensibility in the area of both the neck and throat is a characteristic of Taurians natives. This means people born under this sun sign are more likely to suffer from illnesses and ailments related to these areas. Please take account that this predisposition does not exclude the possibility to confront with other health issues. Below you can find a few examples of health problems or disorders those born on this day may suffer from:
May 11 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
From the perspective of the Chinese zodiac each birthday gets powerful meanings that impacts the personality and future of an individual. In the next lines we try to explain its message.
- For natives born on May 11 1953 the zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element for the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 2, 8 and 9, while numbers to avoid are 1, 6 and 7.
- This Chinese sign has light yellow, red and black as lucky colors while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the things that can be said about this zodiac animal we may include:
- rather prefers planning than acting
- intelligent person
- materialistic person
- leader person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- requires time to open
- likes stability
- dislikes being rejected
- less individualistic
- When trying to define the social and interpersonal skills of a person ruled by this sign you have to know that:
- slight retention due to concerns
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- has few friendships
- difficult to approach
- Under this zodiac symbolism, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- often perceived as hard worker
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- always seeking new challenges
- proves to adapt quickly to changes
- Snake best matches with:
- The Snake matches in a normal way with:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Snake and any of these signs are insignificant:
- administrative support officer
- project support officer
- should pay attention to plan regular examinations
- should avoid any vicies
- should try to use more time to relax
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- Clara Barton
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Daniel Radcliffe
- Alyson Michalka
This date's ephemeris
The 11 May 1953 ephemeris positions are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for May 11 1953 was Monday.
The soul number for 5/11/1953 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Taurus is 30° to 60°.