May 15 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
There are a few full of expression characteristics of the western zodiac sign connected with this birthday, we should start with:
- The zodiac sign of a native born on May 15 1953 is Taurus. The period designated to this sign is between April 20 - May 20.
- Taurus is represented with the Bull symbol.
- In numerology the life path number for anyone born on 5/15/1953 is 2.
- The polarity is negative and it is described by attributes like self-containing and reflective, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for Taurus is the Earth. The most representative three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- working diligently to develop the intellectual virtues of integrity
- pragmatic in pursuing goals
- concerned with a strong argumentation
- The linked modality to this sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- It is considered that Taurus is most compatible in love with:
- An individual born under Taurus astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 15 1953 health astrology
Natives born under Taurus horoscope have a general predisposition to confront with health problems related to area of both the neck and throat. In this respect, the one born on this day is likely to suffer from illnesses or diseases like the ones listed below. Please remember that below is only a short list containing a a few health problems, while the chance to be affected by other health issues should not be ignored:
May 15 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birthday may be interpreted from the perspective of the Chinese zodiac which in many cases suggests or explains strong and unexpected meanings. In the next lines we will try to understand its message.
- The 蛇 Snake is the zodiac animal associated with May 15 1953.
- The element linked with the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 should be avoided.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are light yellow, red and black, while golden, white and brown are the ones to be avoided.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- graceful person
- oriented to results person
- efficient person
- rather prefers planning than acting
- A few particularities love related that may characterize this sign are:
- likes stability
- dislikes being rejected
- jealous in nature
- less individualistic
- When trying to understand the social and interpersonal relationship skills of an individual ruled by this sign you have to remember that:
- available to help whenever the case
- slight retention due to concerns
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- Few career related characteristics that may describe how this sign behaves are:
- has creativity skills
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- always seeking new challenges
- often perceived as hard worker
- This culture suggests that Snake is most compatible with these zodiac animals:
- The Snake matches in a normal way with:
- There is no affinity between the Snake and these ones:
- sales man
- should pay attention to plan regular examinations
- should try to keep a proper sleeping schedule
- should avoid any vicies
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- Clara Barton
- Demi Moore
- Hayden Panetierre
This date's ephemeris
The May 15 1953 ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Friday was the weekday for May 15 1953.
The soul number that rules the May 15, 1953 day is 6.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Taurus is 30° to 60°.