May 5 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
As stated in astrology, few important facts of the horoscope sign associated with this birthday are presented below:
- The star sign of a person born on 5/5/1952 is Taurus. The period of this sign is between April 20 - May 20.
- The symbol for Taurus is Bull.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for people born on 5/5/1952 is 9.
- Taurus has a negative polarity described by attributes such as self-standing and contemplative, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for Taurus is the Earth. Three best descriptive characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- constantly working at educating himself
- oriented towards practical stuff
- pondering the pros and cons before making a decision
- The modality linked to this sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Taurus is considered to be most compatible with:
- It is no match between Taurus and the following signs:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 5 1952 health astrology
Someone born under Taurus sun sign has a predisposition to confront with health issues related to area of both the neck and throat like the ones listed below. Bear in mind that below is a short example list containing a a few illnesses and diseases, while the chance to be affected by other health problems should be considered too:
May 5 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The date of birth meanings derived from the Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way its influences on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- For a person born on May 5 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element connected with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while numbers to avoid are 3, 9 and 8.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may characterize this zodiac animal:
- noble person
- vigorous person
- magnanimous person
- loyal person
- The Dragon comes with a few special features regarding the love behavior which we detail in here:
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- open only to trusted friends
- proves to be generous
- dislikes hypocrisy
- This symbolism has an impact upon one's career as well, and in support of this belief some ideas of interest are:
- often perceived as hard worker
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- has creativity skills
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- There is a high affinity between the Dragon and the following zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Dragon and the following symbols can evolve nicely at the end:
- There are no chances for the Dragon to have a good understanding in love with:
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- Melissa J. Hart
- Ban Chao
- Pearl Buck
- Vladimir Putin
This date's ephemeris
The May 5, 1952 ephemeris positions are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for May 5 1952 was Monday.
The soul number for 5 May 1952 is 5.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Taurus is 30° to 60°.