September 17 1957 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Few relevant features of the associated zodiac sign of this date are summarized below:
- A person born on 17 Sep 1957 is governed by Virgo. Its dates are August 23 - September 22.
- Virgo is symbolized by Maiden.
- The life path number for everybody born on 17 Sep 1957 is 3.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its characteristics are quite unsociable and thoughtful, while it is classified as a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Earth. Three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- always recognizing own limitations
- always interested in methods of self verification
- constantly working at self-development
- The modality for this astrological sign is Mutable. Three best descriptive characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- very flexible
- deals with unknown situations very well
- likes almost every change
- Virgo is known as most compatible with:
- There is no compatibility in love between Virgo people and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 17 1957 health astrology
Natives born under Virgo horoscope have a general predisposition to confront with health problems or diseases in connection to the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system. In this respect people born on this day are likely to suffer from illnesses and health issues similar to the ones listed below. Bear in mind that this is only a short list containing a a few possible illnesses, while the chance to suffer from other diseases or disorders should not be ignored:
September 17 1957 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of birth date on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- For a person born on September 17 1957 the zodiac animal is the 鷄 Rooster.
- The element for the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- This zodiac animal has 5, 7 and 8 as lucky numbers, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are yellow, golden and brown, while white green, are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the features that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- hard worker person
- low self-confident person
- inflexible person
- commited person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we list in here:
- capable of any effort in making the other one happy
- In terms of characteristics related with the social and interpersonal relationship side, this sign can be described by the following statements:
- right there to help when the case
- often gets appreciated because of a proven concer
- proves to be devoted
- often available to make any effort in order to make others happy
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- usually has a succesfull career
- is extremly motivated when trying to achieve a goal
- possesses multiple talents and skills
- considers own carrier a life priority
- A relationship between the Rooster and any of the following signs can be a successful one:
- It is supposed that the Rooster can have a normal relationship with these signs:
- The Rooster cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- administrative support officer
- customer care specialist
- should try to improve own sleeping schedule
- should pay attention not to get exhausted
- keeps healthy because tends to prevent rather than cure
- should avoid any vicies
- Elijah Wood
- Justin Timberlake
- Diane Sawyer
- Jennifer Aniston
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
September 17 1957 was a Tuesday.
The soul number associated with September 17, 1957 is 8.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Virgo is 150° to 180°.