September 22 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First things first, few key astrological facts that arise from this birthday and its linked zodiac sign:
- The star sign of natives born on September 22 1953 is Virgo. Its dates are between August 23 and September 22.
- Virgo is represented by the Maiden symbol.
- The life path number for all born on September 22 1953 is 4.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its recognizable characteristics are quite inflexible and self-conscious, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for Virgo is the Earth. The main three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- considering multiple points of view before drawing a conclusion
- prefering facts instead of words
- sacrificing short-term pleasure for long-term happiness
- The associated modality for this astrological sign is Mutable. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- Virgo is most compatible in love with:
- An individual born under Virgo astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 22 1953 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system is a characteristic of natives born under Virgo horoscope sign. That means the one born on this day is likely to suffer from illnesses or disorders in connection to these areas. In the following rows you can see a few examples of illnesses and health problems those born under Virgo zodiac may confront with. Please take account that the possibility for other health problems to occur should not be ignored:
September 22 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The date of birth meanings derived from the Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way its influences on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- For a person born on September 22 1953 the zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The Yin Water is the related element for the Snake symbol.
- It is belived that 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unlucky.
- Light yellow, red and black are the lucky colors for this sign, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the features defining this zodiac animal we can include:
- rather prefers planning than acting
- efficient person
- moral person
- dislikes rules and procedures
- A few particularities that may characterize the love behavior of this sign are:
- dislikes being rejected
- requires time to open
- jealous in nature
- less individualistic
- The social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be very well described by a few statements like these:
- has few friendships
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- easily manage to attract new friend when the case
- difficult to approach
- Strictly referring on how a native ruled by this sign manage his career we may conclude that:
- often perceived as hard worker
- should work on keeping own motivation over the time
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- has creativity skills
- It is believed that the Snake is compatible with these three zodiac animals:
- There is a normal compatibility between Snake and these symbols:
- There is no affinity between the Snake and these ones:
- project support officer
- marketing specialist
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- should avoid any vicies
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- should try to do more sport
- Hayden Panetierre
- Liv Tyler
- Ellen Goodman
- Demi Moore
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Tuesday was the day of the week for September 22 1953.
The soul number for 22 Sep 1953 is 4.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Virgo is 150° to 180°.