August 9 1957 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrological meanings of this date should be first deciphered by taking into account the characteristics of its associated horoscope sign:
- The sun sign of someone born on August 9 1957 is Leo. The period of this sign is between July 23 - August 22.
- The symbol for Leo is Lion.
- The life path number that rules those born on August 9, 1957 is 3.
- The polarity is positive and it is described by attributes like indiscreet and amicable, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Fire. Three best descriptive characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- often looking at faith meanings
- avoiding to be distracted from own mission
- having nearly an endless supply of courage
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. Three best descriptive characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- Leo is most compatible in love with:
- An individual born under Leo astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 9 1957 health astrology
Someone born under Leo horoscope has a predisposition to confront with health problems in connection to the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system like the ones mentioned below. Please remember that below is a short list containing a a few illnesses and diseases, while the possibility to be affected by other health problems should not be ignored:
August 9 1957 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Chinese culture has its own set of beliefs which are becoming more and more popular as its perspectives and its variety of meanings stirs people's curiosity. Within this section you can learn more about key aspects that arise from this zodiac.
- For someone born on August 9 1957 the zodiac animal is the 鷄 Rooster.
- The element connected with the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- It is belived that 5, 7 and 8 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unlucky.
- This Chinese sign has yellow, golden and brown as lucky colors while white green, are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the peculiarities that can be exemplified about this zodiac animal we may include:
- commited person
- details oriented person
- independent person
- inflexible person
- The Rooster comes with a few special features regarding the love behavior which we detail in here:
- capable of any effort in making the other one happy
- In terms of skills and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this symbol we can conclude the following:
- often available to make any effort in order to make others happy
- proves to be communicative
- often gets appreciated because of a proven concer
- often perceived as ambitious
- This symbolism has an impact upon one's career as well, and in support of this belief some ideas of interest are:
- usually has a succesfull career
- can deal with almost every change or groups
- is extremly motivated when trying to achieve a goal
- likes working by procedures
- The Rooster and any of the following zodiac animals can have a successful relationship:
- There are chances of a normal relationship between the Rooster and these signs:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Rooster and these ones:
- secretary officer
- keeps healthy because tends to prevent rather than cure
- should try to improve own sleeping schedule
- should pay attention not to get exhausted
- should avoid any vicies
- Peter Ustinov
- Chandrika Kumaratunga
- Jessica Alba
This date's ephemeris
These are the ephemeris coordinates for August 9, 1957:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for August 9 1957 was Friday.
The soul number for August 9, 1957 is 9.
The celestial longitude interval for Leo is 120° to 150°.