July 29 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First meanings given to this birthday should be deciphered through its associated sun sign detailed in the next lines:
- The connected horoscope sign with July 29, 1952 is Leo. Its dates are July 23 - August 22.
- Leo is symbolized by Lion.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for all born on July 29 1952 is 8.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its noticeable characteristics are approachable and responsive, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The element for Leo is the Fire. The most representative 3 characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- being worried about what the faith has reserved
- possessing an endless source of energy
- being focused on the good
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. The most important three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Leo is known as most compatible with:
- Someone born under Leo is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
July 29 1952 health astrology
Someone born under Leo horoscope has a predisposition to confront with health problems in connection to the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system like the ones mentioned below. Please remember that below is a short list containing a a few illnesses and diseases, while the possibility to be affected by other health problems should not be ignored:
July 29 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of date of birth on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- Someone born on July 29 1952 is considered to be ruled by the 龍 Dragon zodiac animal.
- The element linked with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Golden, silver and hoary are the lucky colors for this sign, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the peculiarities that can be exemplified about this zodiac animal we may include:
- loyal person
- stately person
- strong person
- vigorous person
- Some elements that may characterize the love related behavior of this sign are:
- likes patient partners
- puts value on a relationship
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- Some affirmations that can best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- proves to be generous
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- can easily get upset
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- often perceived as hard worker
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- There is a normal compatibility between Dragon and these symbols:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Dragon and any of these signs are insignificant:
- business analyst
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- Rumer Willis
- Salvador Dali
- Alexa Vega
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
July 29 1952 was a Tuesday.
The soul number that rules the July 29, 1952 birthday is 2.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Leo is 120° to 150°.