September 4 1977 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First let's discover which are the most eloquent characteristics of the western horoscope sign linked to this birthday:
- A person born on September 4 1977 is ruled by Virgo. The period of this sign is between August 23 and September 22.
- The symbol for Virgo is Maiden.
- In numerology the life path number for the ones born on 4 Sep 1977 is 1.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its perceptible characteristics are quite formal and discreet, while it is generally called a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Earth. The most representative three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- comprehensively grasping patterns,structures and principles
- seeking rigorous standards although not always respecting them
- striving for achievement
- The linked modality to this astrological sign is Mutable. In general people born under this modality are described by:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- likes almost every change
- very flexible
- It is considered that Virgo is most compatible in love with:
- Virgo is known as least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
September 4 1977 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system is a characteristic of natives born under Virgo sun sign. That means the one born on this day is likely to suffer from illnesses or disorders in connection to these areas. In the following rows you can see a few examples of illnesses and health problems those born under Virgo sun sign may confront with. Please take account that the possibility for other health problems to occur should not be ignored:
September 4 1977 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its message.
- For a person born on September 4 1977 the zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element linked with the Snake symbol is the Yin Fire.
- 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 should be avoided.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are light yellow, red and black, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- rather prefers planning than acting
- extremely analytical person
- materialistic person
- oriented to results person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- jealous in nature
- requires time to open
- appreciates trust
- less individualistic
- Among the traits related to social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be included:
- difficult to approach
- very selective when choosing friends
- slight retention due to concerns
- easily manage to attract new friend when the case
- Few career related traits that may best present this sign are:
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- always seeking new challenges
- proves to adapt quickly to changes
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- Snake animal usually matches the best with:
- This culture propose that Snake can reach a normal relationship with these signs:
- A relationship between Snake and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- sales man
- should try to use more time to relax
- should try to do more sport
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Zu Chongzhi
- Ellen Goodman
- Abraham Lincoln
This date's ephemeris
These are the ephemeris coordinates for 9/4/1977:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Sunday was the weekday for September 4 1977.
The soul number that rules the 4 Sep 1977 birthday is 4.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Virgo is 150° to 180°.